T2+XIM Apex after shout down T2 dont work SOLVED

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

T2+XIM Apex after shout down T2 dont work SOLVED

Postby Markanat » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:52 am

Hello everybody,
i am new to this forum. I'm sorry for my English, I'm not so fit. :oops:
I've been lucky owner of Tiatan Two for a week. I use T2 with my Xim Apex on Xbox Series X: Apex HUB: USB port 1 mouse, USB port 2 PS navigation, USB port 3 XSX. Everything works fine. But when I turn off the console, XIM and T2 are still lit. When I turn on XSX then APEX + T2 no longer work. First I have to connect XIM Apex to XSX for 5 seconds, only then can I connect XIM Apex to Titan Two A port and T2 to XSX to output. And it works again. I just don't want to turn on my XSX USB port every session (daily or several times a day). Perhaps you have a tip for me. I thank you in advance. :innocent_smile_1:
Mouse Logitech g402 500hz
T2 500hz
Apex 500hz
But I've already tried all of the hz. I also have an additional question how much Hz you take, I couldn't see any difference. A script by Alan Macgregor for XIM said that the best way to set 500hz, I did it that way.
Last edited by Markanat on Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Markanat
Corporal
Corporal

Re: T2+XIM Apex after shout down T2 dont work

Postby antithesis » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:03 pm

This is due to the Series X continuing to power the USB ports after shutdown.

Set your Series X to shutdown completely rather than to quick boot mode, as well as disabling power to the USB ports when the console is off.

Or, buy a short USB data & power USB cable with a power switch in the middle to turn your Titan Two off without the need to unplug it.

There's little to no performance difference between 500 and 1000Hz. 500Hz is recommended because 1000Hz can cause mouse jitter, as well as chat audio garbling & dropped frames on Xbox One consoles. I'm not sure if it's still a problem on Series X.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Re: T2+XIM Apex after shout down T2 dont work

Postby Markanat » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:19 am

Hallo Antithesis,
thank you for your time:) I couldn't quickly find out how to turn off USB power on XSX. I do not know if it'll work. I keep searching. There is a possibility from settings on XSX to switch off the console completely, unfortunately that does not solve my problem.
USB data & power USB cable with a power switch can't help either.
I have to stop the sequence:
First I have to connect XIM Apex to XSX for 5 seconds, only then can I connect XIM Apex to Titan Two A port and T2 to XSX to output and its works. Something is going wrong with me, I wonder how the other users are doing it with XSX.
1 When I shut down my XSX, then T2 (with XIM) plug out from USB.
2 Turn on XSX
3 connect T2 (with XIM) to XSX, it does not work, I have to connect xim to XSX first, after that i plug XIM on T2 and T2 on XSX.
Markanat
Corporal
Corporal

Re: T2+XIM Apex after shout down T2 dont work SOLVED

Postby Markanat » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:41 am

You are absolutely right antithesis,
One switch off and one will solve my problem. I said no at first because if I tested it within 5 minutes it worked. After switching off the XSX, my controller flashes white for 1-2 minutes, if you then test it does not work. But if the break is longer, it works.
So the order you work for me:
Turn on XSX with a button on the console
T2 with XIM on USB A to the console
When you are done and shut down the XSX, pull out the USB T2.
I thank you!
Markanat
Corporal
Corporal

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices