ps4/Titan 2/Xim Apex/ PS3 JoyStick

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

ps4/Titan 2/Xim Apex/ PS3 JoyStick

Postby TryingToLearn » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:20 pm

Good afternoon everyone. Today I received my Titan 2 in the mail & I set up the gamepacks & got that I think squared away. But As soon as I plugged it into my ps4. My Logitech mouse works but how ever the joystick that I use [Ps3 Move Controller] Does not? I do not use a keyboard. I've tried unplugging xim/titan & resetting my ps4. I also have the latest firmware update on my XIM APex. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?
TryingToLearn
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: ps4/Titan 2/Xim Apex/ PS3 JoyStick

Postby antithesis » Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:06 pm

Answered on the XIM forums. Let us know how you got on.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby TryingToLearn » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:34 pm

Yea I was trying to figure out if you both were the same person! Thank you so much it worked I don't know which step worked I had to delete all my controllers from Bluetooth & I changed in Gtuner from detect all to just the ps4 but since did both steps at the same time not sure what the exact problem was. Now my only problem is with the script themselves I can't drive any vehicles. So my R2 if my left mouse click & cars/bikes wont go? or where should I post that question.
TryingToLearn
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby antithesis » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:21 pm

That'll be related to the specific script you're using. For example, some rapid-fire scripts will prevent driving because R2 can't be held for long enough to trigger acceleration, so you'll want one that either has a rapid-fire toggle, or only activates when ADS.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby gasknr » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:46 am

antithesis wrote:That'll be related to the specific script you're using. For example, some rapid-fire scripts will prevent driving because R2 can't be held for long enough to trigger acceleration, so you'll want one that either has a rapid-fire toggle, or only activates when ADS.

This is exactly what I need but canst seem to find. I need my rapid fire to only activate on pressing ADS, do you know of anything like this.
gasknr
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices