mouse & keyboard wont respond when xim is connected to titan

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

mouse & keyboard wont respond when xim is connected to titan

Postby Goated1 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:50 am

Ive spent $100's troubleshooting this and still dont have a solution so im hoping someone with my experience than i do can help.

When I use my xim independently on my console, both with and without ximlink it works flawlessly. When i plug my xim in i dont get any response although the key inputs are shown on ximlink but not the xim app.

I bought a brand new controller that came with a cord from microsoft. Ive tried a gold plated cord for my new controller as well. Ive tried adding a power adapter to my titan 2 as well. I have my controller plugged into the first slot for xim and the xim link plugged into the third slot. My apex is plugged into slot A on my titan.

Any suggestions are appreciated
Goated1
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: mouse & keyboard wont respond when xim is connected to t

Postby Mad » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:52 am

Hi,

Have you set the right output protocol for your console in gtuner>device configuration?
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Re: mouse & keyboard wont respond when xim is connected to t

Postby Goated1 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:19 am

Mad wrote:Hi,

Have you set the right output protocol for your console in gtuner>device configuration?

Yes. I’ve tried multiple variations. I got one to authenticate but on the gtuner device input I’ve noticed my controllers aren’t giving any input although I’m about to use my controller on console
Goated1
Private First Class
Private First Class

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices