xi apex and titan two dont work xbox series x

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

xi apex and titan two dont work xbox series x

Postby kanswer16 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:07 pm

hello ı need some helping guys
titan two and xim apex dont work together on xbox series x. what i have tried so far
xim apex work alone on series x
titan two work alone series x
when ı want to use together, the controller doesnt work . when ı put xim apex A slot on titan two no light on , mouse and Keyboard worK but controller doesnt work , Im so confused anybody can help me?
kanswer16
Corporal
Corporal

Re: xi apex and titan two dont work xbox series x

Postby Mad » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:48 pm

Try setting the output protocol to USB Xbox one, unplugging the devices and hard resetting the console by holding the consoles power button down for 10 seconds.

If it still happens it's most likely a power issue.
You can use a powered USB 2.0 hub with the xim or a power adapter with the Titan Two.

5V DC 3A power adapter ([3.5mm x 1.35mm], center-positive
https://www.amazon.com/Upgraded-Version ... B01N7RS0NG
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby kanswer16 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:32 pm

Mad wrote:Try setting the output protocol to USB Xbox one, unplugging the devices and hard resetting the console by holding the consoles power button down for 10 seconds.

You can use a powered USB 2.0 hub with the xim or a power adapter with the Titan Two.

hi mad thanks for reaply I noticed a new situation :I reset the pc for another situation after that titans A light on green and controler work but every time i enter the gtunner on pc xbox conttroller doesnt work after 30-40 seconds .
when i close gtnner on pc controler work again
kanswer16
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Mad » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:12 pm

Probably a power issue.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby kanswer16 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:09 am

Mad wrote:Probably a power issue.

I try maybe 20times When I open the gturner on pc, the controller stops working ı will try powered xim or titan two i hope it gets fixed
kanswer16
Corporal
Corporal

Postby kanswer16 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:19 pm

EDİT: now ım using power adeptor on titan two and tested 5 hour everything is fine so far
kanswer16
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Mad » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:19 am

kanswer16 wrote:EDİT: now ım using power adeptor on titan two and tested 5 hour everything is fine so far

:joia: :joia:
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby slickrick6922 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:54 pm

Mad wrote:Try setting the output protocol to USB Xbox one, unplugging the devices and hard resetting the console by holding the consoles power button down for 10 seconds.

Hey Mad, I bought that adapter because I'm having the same problem. What power setting do I use on the adapter? is there only 1 plug that will work in the kit or do I need to use a certain one?
slickrick6922
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby antithesis » Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:29 am

Xbox is a bit funny about USB port connections.

To get my APEX + T2 working, it's fine (most of the time) to leave the Titan Two connected to Series X, but the XIM APEX should be powered off before turning the Xbox on. Once the console boots up, turn on the XIM APEX, then press the Guide button.

Occasionally the setup will still fail to initialise, in which case unplug the T2, make sure it's completely unpowered (via both OUTPUT & PROG), then reconnect it and follow the above process.

Rather than unplugging the USB cables, I use short USB data extension cables with a power switch in the middle to avoid USB port wear & tear on the XIM and Titan Two.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby slickrick6922 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:45 pm

Thanks for the info , I hooked up that power supply and havn't had the problem since on the series x. I'm about to try it with the xim 4 because I couldnt get it to work at all with the series x and T2.
slickrick6922
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices