Xim Apex on Switch (using Titan2)

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Xim Apex on Switch (using Titan2)

Postby PHooLy » Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:42 am

Is it possible to use my xim on the nintendo switch with my Titan 2? If so could someone possibly give me some tips on how this works? I have tried to do it once and was not able to figure it out but I am not very saavy with either. I've reached out about this before and no one replied :( Thanks!
PHooLy
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Xim Apex on Switch (using Titan2)

Postby PHooLy » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:08 am

So, if I plug my xbox one controller into Input A and change output protocol to nintendo swith, the controller works. If I unplug the controller and plug in the xim plugged into input A with controller/keyboard/mouse plugged into xim as it usually is then plug it back into input A, the controller will blink a few times then turn off. That's the issue I am having with the switch. When I do this same setup on PC or Xbox, it works fine. Any suggestions?
PHooLy
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Xim Apex on Switch (using Titan2)

Postby Mad » Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:49 am

You should be able to, a quick search shows that others have done it.

Try connecting the controller last, so plug in the xim/t2 into the switch and then finally the controller.
Try with / without batteries in.

Or try removing one of the devices, either keyboard or mouse and see if it works with one less connected in case it is a power issue.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices