No-Recoil with XIM NEXUS

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

No-Recoil with XIM NEXUS

Postby concpn » Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:08 pm

Hello! I'm looking for recommendations on a good no-recoils scripts or gamepacks that works well with XIM NEXUS for Warzone. I've tried a few, but they all seem to have issues with the crosshair randomly jumping around and with horizontal/vertical drift. I'm not sure if this is related to the NEXUS' gyroscope motion. Any suggestions? Thank you!
concpn
Private
Private

Re: No-Recoil with XIM NEXUS

Postby Mad » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:47 am

Try this one: https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?w2108
Or the universal gamepack has a bunch of different anti recoils.

Otherwise you could message Antithesis on discord he beta tested the nexus and may have tried anti recoil out or have a solution.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Re: No-Recoil with XIM NEXUS

Postby pigy33 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:40 am

The issue is from your movements compounding with the anti-recoil in an un-linear fashion since the Nexus is down stream of the Titan Two. Special scripts can help like Mad talked about but to get the 1:1 feel back and solve the problem completely then you’ll probably have to use USB HID Output which idk will work w/ the Nexus but it might work where you plug the Nexus into the T2 and T2 into the XIM Adapter and then into the console.
pigy33
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices