TITAN ONE + Latest XIM4 FW

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Re: TITAN ONE + Latest XIM4 FW

Postby jayjack » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:02 am

Excellent explanation.
I know this thread is stickyed but would be nice if your post was more prevalent.
jayjack
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Carlo » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:51 pm

When will retail release be?
Carlo
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:56 pm

Carlo wrote:When will retail release be?

For the Titan Two it will be in this Christmas season.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Carlo » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:13 pm

Ok thank you will it be on amazon.uk?
Carlo
Corporal
Corporal

Postby APEX » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:04 pm

Hi gamers! So I'm looking to purchase the T1....again. I wanna use it with my XIM4 ( latest fw 201710004 ). I purchasd teh CM+ a couple days ago that I'll be returning because support on their end is just slow and a bunch of one liners and I can't seem to get my issue fix. I've always had good support here when I had my first T1 so why I decided to go with a CM+ is beyond me. My T1 I had before I used mostly on the PS4 and I barely had any issues. So now I'm back again and I wanna use it for PUBG on the Xbox One S. What I wanna know is will I come across the same issue I had with the CM+? My main issue with it was getting it to authenticate with the Xbox One S with the XIM4. I tried everything but I couldn't get to work and if I did get it to authenticate I couldn't use my mouse and keyboard. I know that OBSIV has worked with T1 to get it compatible with the XIM4 , but that was about a year ago when I heard about this. I know my dude Anthesis may have some knowledge on this so I hope he can chime in on here and give me the peace of mind that I should be ok with my goal here. Any other suggestions, reccommendations and comments would greatly be appreciated.
APEX
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:10 pm

The with Titan One you will be able to authenticate and use XIM4 without any issue on Xbox One S and all compatible consoles.

Also consider the Titan Two. It is more flexible and fast than the Titan One. :smile0517:
Here is a comparison between the devices:

https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Previous

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices