Titan One and Xim4.

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Re: Titan One and Xim4.

Postby foo » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:03 am

foo wrote:Just for confirmation, these are the steps I take:
1) Turn on Xbox One (w/nothing attached).
2) Plug in Titan One (wait for A/U flashing).
3) Plug stock Xbox One controller into Titan One (wait for "0" w/the blue light).
4) Unplug Xbox One controller.
5) Plug XIM4 into Titan One (w/stock Xbox360 controller connected to port 3, G502 connected to port 1, and Sony Nav connected to port 2).
6) Wait for Titan One to register "0", again (check mouse and Nav respond properly).
7) Push button on Titan One (once) for profile "1" with the purple light. After this the mouse and Nav stop responding and won't respond unless I unplug the XIM4 and re-authenticate with the Xbox One controller.

I finally got my set-up to work, but only partially. The above process is what I used to do (without results). Now what I do is this process:
1) Turn on Xbox One (w/nothing attached).
2) Plug in Titan One (wait for A/U flashing).
3) Plug stock Xbox One controller into Titan One (wait for "0" w/the blue light).
3.5) Push button on Titan One (once) for profile "1" with the purple light.
4) Unplug Xbox One controller.
5) Plug XIM4 into Titan One (w/stock Xbox360 controller connected to port 3, G502 connected to port 1, and Sony Nav connected to port 2).
6) Wait for Titan One and XIM4 to "sync" (by watching for the lighting sequence on the XIM4 to initialize).
7) Check that mouse and Nav are responding properly.
This works, however switching from the selected profile during step "3.5" results in mouse and Nav becoming unresponsive once again.
foo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Previous

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices