Titan One and Xim4.

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Re: Titan One and Xim4.

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:31 am

OK, just one last thing. The same behavior also happens when using the Titan One alone (without XIM4);
Eg: controller --> Titan One --> Console

Just for loading a Gamepack should not make the controller unresponsive. The logic behind the gamepack/scripts does not deal with the USB communication at all. I can only attribute this issue to some corruption in the firmware or in the gamepack.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby foo » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:40 pm

J2Kbr wrote:OK, just one last thing. The same behavior also happens when using the Titan One alone (without XIM4);
Eg: controller --> Titan One --> Console

Just for loading a Gamepack should not make the controller unresponsive. The logic behind the gamepack/scripts does not deal with the USB communication at all. I can only attribute this issue to some corruption in the firmware or in the gamepack.

It works normally without the XIM4;
Eg: controller --> Titan One --> Console.
foo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:07 pm

this is becoming really intriguing ... Based in your last message, we can discard the data corruption I mentioned above.

I'm sure Gamepacks can be used with XIM4. I tested that couple times, and we have many users that uses this setup. I'm wondering if this issue could be related to the Navigator controller....
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby lokirevamped » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:16 pm

J2Kbr wrote:this is becoming really intriguing ... Based in your last message, we can discard the data corruption I mentioned above.

I'm sure Gamepacks can be used with XIM4. I tested that couple times, and we have many users that uses this setup. I'm wondering if this issue could be related to the Navigator controller....

I thought one user said it affects KB&M with the XIm4+T1 setup as well?
lokirevamped
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:42 pm

here in the forum? Can you please link the post to me? thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby lokirevamped » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:26 pm

J2Kbr wrote:here in the forum? Can you please link the post to me? thanks.

I am trying to find it, It wasn't in the T1\Xim4 forum, it was in one of the other forums.
lokirevamped
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby foo » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:39 am

J2Kbr wrote:this is becoming really intriguing ... Based in your last message, we can discard the data corruption I mentioned above.

Ok, so I was looking at a few of the XIM4 forums and some of those users reported mixed results on compatibility using the Sony Nav (with the XIM4 only/ no mention of extra devices), although most were with the Bluetooth connection and not "wired only" (the way I use it).
foo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby lokirevamped » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:22 pm

foo wrote:

Ok, so I was looking at a few of the XIM4 forums and some of those users reported mixed results on compatibility using the Sony Nav (with the XIM4 only/ no mention of extra devices), although most were with the Bluetooth connection and not "wired only" (the way I use it).

+1, All problems I have seen with the Sony Nav were all wireless, I am connected wired and have had no problems.
lokirevamped
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby foo » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:50 pm

Just for confirmation, these are the steps I take:
1) Turn on Xbox One (w/nothing attached).
2) Plug in Titan One (wait for A/U flashing).
3) Plug stock Xbox One controller into Titan One (wait for "0" w/the blue light).
4) Unplug Xbox One controller.
5) Plug XIM4 into Titan One (w/stock Xbox360 controller connected to port 3, G502 connected to port 1, and Sony Nav connected to port 2).
6) Wait for Titan One to register "0", again (check mouse and Nav respond properly).
7) Push button on Titan One (once) for profile "1" with the purple light. After this the mouse and Nav stop responding and won't respond unless I unplug the XIM4 and re-authenticate with the Xbox One controller.
foo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:30 pm

Thanks guys, I'll be checking this issue ASAP.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices