Any XIM4 users using the Star Wars Battlefront Gamepack?

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Any XIM4 users using the Star Wars Battlefront Gamepack?

Postby Johnson » Sun May 29, 2016 6:54 am

Just wondering if there are any XIM4 users using the Star Wars Battlefront Gamepack on their T1?

Specifically, I am wondering if it is possible to use Rapidfire and have it switch off so one can use any of the charged weapons like Pulse Cannon, Bowcaster or Disruptor? Also, are you able to enable/disable the gamepack since the PS4 Share button is not mapped?

Thanks.
Johnson
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Any XIM4 users using the Star Wars Battlefront Gamepack?

Postby J2Kbr » Mon May 30, 2016 11:41 am

With the gamepack's rapidfire the weapons the need be charged will not work. What can be done is a custom script where another mouse/key can be used to charge the weapon. Please let us know if you need help on such script. Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Johnson » Tue May 31, 2016 1:20 am

Thanks for the reply, J2Kbr!

Can you mix a custom script with an already-made Gamepack? I thought they were compiled and locked.
If I can just make an add-on script that would allow me to use the charged weapons and keep the functionality of the SWBF Gamepack, that would be great.
Johnson
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue May 31, 2016 9:46 am

Johnson wrote:Can you mix a custom script with an already-made Gamepack? I thought they were compiled and locked.
If I can just make an add-on script that would allow me to use the charged weapons and keep the functionality of the SWBF Gamepack, that would be great.

As you said, mix script with gamepack is not possible. But nothing stops to make a script featuring the mods of a gamepack, having the desired final result. From the gamepack, what are the mods you have enabled?
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Johnson » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:18 pm

FYI, to anyone following this thread:

I was able to get charged cards to work with Rapidfire by mapping my XIM4 to activate the L3 + PS button(secondary) everytime I activated my charge weapon on R1(primary). I had to clear all my slots on my T1 except 1 so it will only toggle between slot 0 and slot 1. This effectively works the same as enabling/disabling the mod. It only goes out of sync if I forget to manually toggle Rapidfire back on after I use the charged card but other than that, it stays in sync pretty well.

This is also another option for any other mods out there that may not have the enable/disable function programmed in.
Johnson
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:13 pm

Thanks Johnson for you comments!! :)
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Greedoshotlate » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:25 am

J2Kbr wrote:
Johnson wrote:Can you mix a custom script with an already-made Gamepack? I thought they were compiled and locked.

As you said, mix script with gamepack is not possible. But nothing stops to make a script featuring the mods of a gamepack, having the desired final result. From the gamepack, what are the mods you have enabled?

Could you make/add Perfect Cooldown and "Quick Rapidfire" and add to this script http://www.consoletuner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4107&start=20 bonefisher has helped me alot with this. If I should ask him just let me know. Figured while on this topic, btw PS4 regular controller, thinking about getting a Xim, though I really just want a TitanTwo lol.

If I could get only one option, I would choose PerfectCooldown, though the "Quick Rapidfire" would be sweet in place of the "Alternate Rapidfire" (fire mode 3 I believe) in the script from the posted link. It may be wishful thinking, but I thought I'd ask . :whistling: Thanks in advace for any and all help.... :smile0201: :joia:
Greedoshotlate
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:33 am

Greedoshotlate wrote:
J2Kbr wrote:

Could you make/add Perfect Cooldown and "Quick Rapidfire" and add to this script http://www.consoletuner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4107&start=20 bonefisher has helped me alot with this. If I should ask him just let me know. Figured while on this topic, btw PS4 regular controller, thinking about getting a Xim, though I really just want a TitanTwo lol.

If I could get only one option, I would choose PerfectCooldown, though the "Quick Rapidfire" would be sweet in place of the "Alternate Rapidfire" (fire mode 3 I believe) in the script from the posted link. It may be wishful thinking, but I thought I'd ask . :whistling: Thanks in advace for any and all help.... :smile0201: :joia:

Talk to me in other post where I have your script about this perfect cool down acts and maybe build you something so you can adjust in case of different cool downs.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Greedoshotlate » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:27 am

:joia: Ok, sorry if I posted in the wrong place. Good topic though
Greedoshotlate
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices