BF4 + XIM4 Anti-Recoil Question

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

BF4 + XIM4 Anti-Recoil Question

Postby esportsftw » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:03 am

Hello All,

I just got my Titan One in the mail today and am really excited to put it through the paces on the XB1.

I use a XIM4 and thanks to the following thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=233 I was able to get it to authenticate.I use the XIM mainly for the 1:1 mouse movement that it provides, as well as the other perks and the Titan One for the scripting/gamepacks.

My first test was using the latest BF4 Special Tactics Gamepad:

Auto-Spot (Scope) is working perfectly
Rapid-fire for DMR's works well as well - I read through some other threads on how to adjust the rate of fire in milliseconds which I will try later

Anti-Recoil(Scoped. Rapid-fire off. Standard parameters) I had some trouble with this. When using any automatic weapon, my recoil is "reversed." I assume this is to combat the recoil, but in fact,its just pulling the weapon down to my feet. Can I modify the parameter to lessen this effect? Has anyone else experienced this?

Or am I just doing something wrong? I look forward to conversing with you all =)
esportsftw
Private
Private

Re: BF4 + XIM4 Anti-Recoil Question

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:51 am

esportsftw wrote:Anti-Recoil(Scoped. Rapid-fire off. Standard parameters) I had some trouble with this. When using any automatic weapon, my recoil is "reversed." I assume this is to combat the recoil, but in fact,its just pulling the weapon down to my feet. Can I modify the parameter to lessen this effect? Has anyone else experienced this? Or am I just doing something wrong? I look forward to conversing with you all =)

You are right, you need modify the parameter. The anti-recoil MOD automatically pulls the aim sight down to compensate the weapon recoil. Based in your description the anti-recoil adjustable parameter is too high, reduce it until the aim sight stops to go down.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices