Rainbow Six Siege XIM + T2 + Sony Nav + G502 - my script!

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Re: Rainbow Six Siege XIM4 + T1 + Sony Nav + G502 - my scrip

Postby jayjack » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:35 am

@pablogroup,
Thanks for this big contribution.

Works well, just having a difficult time with the control scheme . Goes against what I've been training myself by using unified controls for all my other shooters.
But you know that. I will stick with it.

The one thing I want to do is add burst fire.
While dropping the teabagging.
jayjack
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby pablosscripts » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:46 pm

jayjack wrote:@pablogroup,
Thanks for this big contribution.

Works well, just having a difficult time with the control scheme . Goes against what I've been training myself by using unified controls for all my other shooters.
But you know that. I will stick with it.

The one thing I want to do is add burst fire.
While dropping the teabagging.

Wow I have my first user! Thanks for the feedback:)

Also I forgot to update my XIM4 mappings. I've added a custom set of mappings (see the third screenshot on the right), which you will need to activate Primary Gadget Toggle:

https://i.imgur.com/CUMIGc3.png

As for the burst fire, I'm literally at 99.8% resource usage, so even removing that silly auto-T-bag feature won't make enough room for it. When Titan Two comes out I will be happy to incorporate it in for you.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby jayjack » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:12 pm

pablogroup wrote:Thanks for the feedback:)

Burst mode would indeed be great and I look forward to it.

I am still getting use to the layout but the only part I have real trouble with is all those Gadget options.
Too many choices for an old man like me to comprehend in the heat of the game. :ashamed:
I just want normal buttons. :P But I am sure I am alone in this.

And thanks for updating the mapping. Took me a while to figure out originally.
jayjack

Postby pablosscripts » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:34 pm

jayjack wrote:
pablogroup wrote:Thanks for the feedback:)

Burst mode would indeed be great and I look forward to it.

I am still getting use to the layout but the only part I have real trouble with is all those Gadget options.
Too many choices for an old man like me to comprehend in the heat of the game. :ashamed:
I just want normal buttons. :P But I am sure I am alone in this.

And thanks for updating the mapping. Took me a while to figure out originally.

Yeah I thought the sheer number of gadget options would confuse. Once you've used them for a while you'll realize that there was no other way. There are just so many types of gadget types that I needed to support - hold gadgets (Pulse scanner), throw gadgets (Nitros), and temporary hold gadgets (deploying Castle's barricades).

It basically works like this:

Primary:

>> Middle mouse wheel to use toggle hold, this is great for gadgets that require you to hold down the button (Pulse, IQ, Montagne)...click once and you're done!

>> Mouse wheel down, this is the most comfortable option and is used for 99% of gadgets, this has a wait time so Easy Sprint won't auto-cancel the gadget animation

>> Mouse wheel left, this is used if you need to hold down to deploy, like Castle's barricades or Kapkan mines

Secondary

>> Mouse wheel up, this is the most comfortable option and is used for 99% of gadgets, this has a wait time so Easy Sprint won't auto-cancel the gadget animation

>> G8 button, this has zero wait time, which allows you to throw nitro cells and immediately break into a sprint. Use this for any secondary gadget that is thrown.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby jayjack » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:11 am

Hello pablogroup,

You've done a great job with the control scheme.
Dual-purposing those buttons is indeed impressive.

However, I am brand new to the game. In fact, I partly bought it just to try your script. lol
Being new to the game and never using a controller is being a challenge.

Could I change the D-pad buttons back to original so I can follow the HUD?
Ping and Crouch are dual assigned so that would be a problem I imagine.

Also if I wanted to do L1 and R1 normally as with a controller. Which buttons are those?
Still trying to figure out your Toggle, Standard, and Normal variations and which gadget goes with which.
Or is this really not practical as per your previous post?
jayjack

Postby pablosscripts » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:28 pm

jayjack wrote:Hello pablogroup,

You've done a great job with the control scheme.
Dual-purposing those buttons is indeed impressive.

However, I am brand new to the game. In fact, I partly bought it just to try your script. lol
Being new to the game and never using a controller is being a challenge.

Could I change the D-pad buttons back to original so I can follow the HUD?
Ping and Crouch are dual assigned so that would be a problem I imagine.

Also if I wanted to do L1 and R1 normally as with a controller. Which buttons are those?
Still trying to figure out your Toggle, Standard, and Normal variations and which gadget goes with which.
Or is this really not practical as per your previous post?

Ping is already set to Left on the d-pad, and the other three buttons aren't dual mapped so you should be able to remap Up, Down, and Right via the XIM without any impact to the script. I have it setup the way I have because throwing drones and looking at cameras are the two most used functions, so I mapped them to the two buttons that are easiest to press without making a mistake. But yes you can change this easily and with no risk.

As for L1 and R1, there isn't any other way unfortunately because Easy Sprint interferes with pretty much everything in the game. That's why I've gone to so much trouble to rework them.

To test what I mean try this:

Firstly, use this modified version of my script (where I've deleted all the code used to enhance L1 and R1 so that it works with Easy Sprint, bringing it back to its original state):

Code: Select all

define MOV_Y_AXIS = PS4_LY;
define MOV_X_AXIS = PS4_LX;

define MOV_RY_AXIS = PS4_RY;
define MOV_RX_AXIS = PS4_RX;

define ADS = PS4_L2;
define RELOAD = PS4_SQUARE;
define SHOOT = PS4_R2;
define SWAP = PS4_TRIANGLE;
define PRIMARY = PS4_R1;
define SECONDARY = PS4_L1;
define SPRINT = PS4_L3;
define VAULT = PS4_CROSS;
define MELEE = PS4_R3;
define CROUCH = PS4_CIRCLE;

define RAPID_FIRE = PS4_UP;

define HOME = PS4_PS;
define SHARE = PS4_SHARE;

int sprint_button_flag = FALSE;
int melee_button_flag = FALSE;
int run_flag = FALSE;
int walk_flag = FALSE;
int sprint_flag = FALSE;
int primary_gadget_hold_flag = FALSE;
int primary_gadget_hold_flag_check = 0;
int primary_gadget_hold_flag_breakout = TRUE;
int tee_bag_flag = FALSE;

define SNIPER_MODE_SENSITIVITY = 90;       // ADJUST FROM 1-100.
define RELOAD_WAIT = 2950;                 // THIS CAN BE CUSTOMIZED ALTHOUGH I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT. IT IS OPTIMIZED FOR EVERY GUN EXCEPT FOR GLAZ'S SNIPER RIFLE AND THE TWO LMG'S (SET
                                           // IT TO 3000 TO SUPPORT ALL WEAPONS EXCEPT THE 6P41 LMG).
define SHOOT_WAIT = 300;                   // THIS CAN BE CUSTOMIZED.
define WALK_WAIT = 4000;                   // THIS CAN BE CUSTOMIZED.
define SWAP_WAIT = 950;                    // THIS CAN BE CUSTOMIZED ALTHOUGH I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT. IT IS OPTIMIZED FOR EVERY GUN EXCEPT THE G8A1 AND 6P41 LMGS (SET IT TO 900 TO SUPPORT MOST
                                           // WEAPONS, 1100 TO SUPPORT ALL WEAPONS EXCEPT THE 6P41 LMG, OR 1300 TO SUPPORT ALL WEAPONS INCLUDING IQ'S WEAPONS WHEN USING HER SENSOR).
define SWAP_WAIT_ALT = 1300;
define PRIMARY_WAIT = 1450;                // THIS CAN BE CUSTOMIZED.
define SECONDARY_WAIT = 1450;              // THIS CAN BE CUSTOMIZED.
/* define PROFILE_ONE = 3;                 // TO USE THIS, CREATE A CLONE OF THIS SCRIPT, AND CHANGE THIS SLOT NUMBER TO WHATEVER THE MAIN SLOT IS. */
/* define PROFILE_TWO = 4;                 // TO USE THIS, CREATE A CLONE OF THIS SCRIPT, AND CHANGE THIS SLOT NUMBER TO WHATEVER THE SECONDARY SLOT IS. */

int random_tee_bag;

int doubletap_stage_shoot = 0;
int doubletap_timing_shoot;

int doubletap_stage_swap = 0;
int doubletap_timing_swap;

int doubletap_stage_share = 0;
int doubletap_timing_share;

main {

// SNIPER MODE
    // -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if(get_val(ADS) && get_val(VAULT)) {
        sensitivity(MOV_RY_AXIS, NOT_USE, SNIPER_MODE_SENSITIVITY);
        sensitivity(MOV_RX_AXIS, NOT_USE, SNIPER_MODE_SENSITIVITY);
        deadzone(MOV_RY_AXIS, MOV_RX_AXIS, DZ_CIRCLE, 0);
    }

// LEAN PROTECT
    // -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

// THIS ALLOWS YOU TO LEAN EVEN IF YOU ACCIDENTALLY PRESS THE SPRINT BUTTON BEFORE PRESSING ADS, MAKING IT MUCH LESS JARRING. I'VE CALLED IT "LEAN PROTECT".
    // INTERESTINGLY THERE ARE 4 DIFFERENT LEAN SCENARIOS TO CONSIDER WHICH I WAS NOT AWARE OF, SO MY ORIGINAL LEAN PROTECT CODE WAS NOT AS CONSISTENT.
    // ONCE I UNDERSTOOD ALL THE SCENARIOS I WAS ABLE TO CODE FOR THEM AND NOW LEANING IS BETTER, MORE RELIABLE AND SMOOTHER THAN IT WAS IN THE ORIGINAL GAME.
    if(get_val(SPRINT) && event_press(ADS)) { // SCENARIO 1 - WHEN YOU PRESS AND HOLD THE LEAN BUTTON **BEFORE** ADS (BRAND NEW, NOT SUPPORTED IN THE ORIGINAL GAME!).
        combo_stop(TimedWalk);
        combo_stop(ExtendedMelee);
        melee_button_flag = FALSE;
        sprint_button_flag = TRUE;
    }
    if(get_val(ADS) && event_press(SPRINT)) { // SCENARIO 2 - WHEN YOU PRESS AND HOLD THE SPRINT BUTTON AFTER ADS (THIS IS THE STANDARD SCENARIO).
        combo_stop(TimedWalk);
        combo_run(ExtendedSprint);
        sprint_button_flag = FALSE;
    }
    if((event_press(SPRINT) || get_val(SPRINT)) && !get_val(ADS)) { // SCENARIO 3 - WHEN YOU PRESS THE SPRINT BUTTON TOO QUICKLY. THIS IS VERY UNRELIABLE IN THE
        combo_stop(TimedWalk);                                      // ORIGINAL GAME AND I WOULD EVEN GO AS FAR AS TO CALL IT A BUG. MY CODE FORCES A SPRINT WAIT TIME WHICH
        combo_stop(ExtendedMelee);                                  // MEANS THE LEAN WILL EXECUTE 100% OF THE TIME NOW, REGARDLESS OF HOW BRIEFLY YOU TAPPED THE SPRINT BUTTON.
        combo_run(ExtendedSprint);             
        sprint_button_flag = TRUE;             
    }
    if(get_val(MELEE) && event_press(ADS)) { // THE NEXT THREE FUNCTIONS BASICALLY MIRROR ALL OF THE ABOVE BUT FOR LEANING RIGHT (MELEE). I HAVE HOWEVER, REMOVED SCENARIO 3
        combo_stop(ExtendedSprint);          // BECAUSE IT WAS POINTLESS - YOU CANNOT STOP THE MELEE ANIMATION FROM ACTIVATING.
        melee_button_flag = TRUE;
    }
    if(get_val(ADS) && event_press(MELEE)) {
        combo_stop(ExtendedSprint);
        combo_run(ExtendedMelee);
    }
    /* if((event_press(MELEE) || get_val(MELEE)) && !get_val(ADS)) {
        combo_run(ExtendedMelee);
        melee_button_flag = TRUE;
    } */

if(get_val(ADS) && sprint_button_flag && !melee_button_flag) { // THIS IS THE CORE "LEAN PROTECT" CODE.
        combo_stop(AllowSwapping);
        combo_stop(LeanRight);
        combo_run(LeanLeft);
    }
    if(get_val(ADS) && melee_button_flag && !sprint_button_flag) { // THIS IS THE CORE "LEAN PROTECT" CODE.
        combo_stop(LeanLeft);
        combo_run(LeanRight);
    }

// EASY SPRINT

// THIS IS THE CORE EASY SPRINT CODE.
    if(get_val(MOV_Y_AXIS) <= -97) {
        run_flag = !run_flag;
    } else if(event_release(MOV_Y_AXIS) >= -97) {
        run_flag = !run_flag;
    }
    if(!walk_flag && run_flag && get_val(MOV_Y_AXIS) <= -97) {
        combo_run(go_run);

// THIS IS USED TO ADD A WAIT TIME TO CERTAIN ACTIONS, TO PREVENT THEM FROM BEING CANCELLED OUT BY EASY SPRINT.
    // THE USE OF MOV_Y_AXIS IN THE FIRST "ELSE" STATEMENT IS TO PREVENT THE WAIT TIME FROM CONTINUING ON EVEN AFTER A BARRICADE HAS
    // BEEN PUT UP, WHICH MAKES IT FEEL LIKE THERE IS INPUT LAG. IT ALSO HAS THE UNINTENTIONAL BENEFIT OF ALLOWING YOU TO SPRINT-CANCEL
    // RELOAD IF YOU ARE RELOADING FORM A STATIONARY POSITION.
    }

// THIS IS USED TO MANUALLY CANCEL OUT THE WAIT TIME THAT IS ADDED TO CERTAIN ACTIONS, ALLOWING EASY SPRINT TO KICK IN.
    if(event_press(VAULT)) {
        primary_gadget_hold_flag = FALSE;
        walk_flag = FALSE;
        combo_stop(go_run);
        combo_stop(AllowReloading);
        combo_stop(AllowShooting);
        combo_stop(AllowPrimary);
        combo_stop(PrimaryGadgetHold);
        combo_stop(TimedWalk);
        combo_run(HoldToWalk);
    }

// WALK OPTION (HOLD).
    if(!get_val(VAULT)) {
        if(get_val(MOV_Y_AXIS) < -97) {
            sprint_flag = TRUE;
        }
    } else {
        combo_stop(go_run);
        if(sprint_flag) combo_run(HoldToWalk);
    }

// ALTERNATIVE WALK OPTION (TOGGLE) - TAP THE RELOAD BUTTON WHILE HOLDING DOWN THE VAULT BUTTON.
    if(event_press(RELOAD) && get_val(VAULT)) {
        combo_stop(go_run);
        combo_stop(HoldToWalk);
        walk_flag = !walk_flag;
    }

// ALTERNATIVE WALK OPTION (AUTOMATIC) - DOUBLE TAP THE SHOOT BUTTON TO ACTIVATE A TIME DELAYED "AUTOMATIC" WALK.
    if(doubletap_stage_shoot == 0) {
        if(get_val(SHOOT)) doubletap_stage_shoot = 1;
    } else if(doubletap_stage_shoot == 1) {
        if(!get_val(SHOOT)) { doubletap_timing_shoot = 0; doubletap_stage_shoot = 2; }
    } else if(doubletap_stage_shoot == 2) {
        if(get_val(SHOOT)) { doubletap_stage_shoot = 1; combo_stop(go_run); combo_stop(AllowPrimary); combo_stop(HoldToWalk); combo_run(TimedWalk); walk_flag = TRUE; }
        doubletap_timing_shoot = doubletap_timing_shoot + get_rtime();
        if(doubletap_timing_shoot > 150) doubletap_stage_shoot = 0;
    }
    if(get_val(SHOOT) && combo_running(TimedWalk)) {
        combo_restart(TimedWalk);
    }

// PRIMARY GADGET MODES

// ALTERNATIVE PRIMARY GADGET OPTION - TAP THE MIDDLE MOUSE WHEEL TO AUTOMATICALLY HOLD DOWN THE PRIMARY GADGET BUTTON (FOR USE WITH OPERATORS LIKE PULSE, IQ AND MONTAGNE). 
    if(event_press(RELOAD) && event_press(VAULT)) {
        combo_run(PrimaryGadgetRefresh);
        primary_gadget_hold_flag = !primary_gadget_hold_flag;
        primary_gadget_hold_flag_breakout = TRUE;
    }
    if(primary_gadget_hold_flag) {
        combo_run(PrimaryGadgetHold);
    }

// THIS ALLOWS ME TO OVERRIDE THE AUTOMATIC PRIMARY GADGET OPTION IF I HAVE ACTIVATED IT BY ACCIDENT.
    if(get_val(PRIMARY) && combo_running(PrimaryGadgetHold)) {
        if(primary_gadget_hold_flag_check == 0) {
            walk_flag = FALSE;
            combo_run(PrimaryGadgetRefresh);
            primary_gadget_hold_flag_check = 1;
        }   
        set_val(PRIMARY, 100);
    }   
    if(event_release(PRIMARY)) {
        combo_run(PrimaryGadgetManual);
        combo_run(AllowPrimary);
        primary_gadget_hold_flag_check = 0;
    }

// THIS ALLOWS ME TO TAP SPRINT TO PERFORM A QUICK SWAP TO MY WEAPON WHEN I AM USING THE ALTERNATIVE PRIMARY GADGET OPTION.
    if(primary_gadget_hold_flag_breakout && event_press(SPRINT) && !get_val(ADS) && !get_val(RELOAD) && combo_running(PrimaryGadgetHold)) {
        primary_gadget_hold_flag_breakout = FALSE;
        walk_flag = FALSE;
        combo_run(AllowSwappingAlt);
        combo_run(LeanCompleteStop);
    } /* else if(primary_gadget_hold_flag_breakout && get_val(SPRINT) && get_val(ADS) && !get_val(RELOAD) && combo_running(PrimaryGadgetHold)) {
        primary_gadget_hold_flag_breakout = FALSE;
    } */

// WEAPON SWAP MODES

// THIS ALLOWS YOU TO DOUBLE TAP THE SPRINT BUTTON IN ORDER TO SWAP WEAPONS (SPRINT ITSELF HAS BEEN REPURPOSED, THIS IS MADE POSSIBLE BECAUSE
    // IT IS NO LONGER BEING USED DUE TO EASY SPRINT).
    if(doubletap_stage_swap == 0) {
        if(get_val(SPRINT)) doubletap_stage_swap = 1;
    } else if(doubletap_stage_swap == 1) {
        if(!get_val(SPRINT)) { doubletap_timing_swap = 0; doubletap_stage_swap = 2; }
    } else if(doubletap_stage_swap == 2) {
        if(get_val(SPRINT)) { doubletap_stage_swap = 1; combo_run(WeaponSwap); combo_run(LeanCompleteStop); }
        doubletap_timing_swap = doubletap_timing_swap + get_rtime();
        if(doubletap_timing_swap > 200) doubletap_stage_swap = 0;
    }

// ALTERNATIVE WEAPON SWAP OPTION - ALLOWS YOU TO SWAP WEAPONS BY HOLDING THE WALK BUTTON AND THEN PRESSING
    // SPRINT, THIS IMPROVES THE HANDLING OF IQ'S GADGET AND IS ALSO USEFUL WHEN RAPPELLING.
    if(get_val(SPRINT) && get_val(VAULT)) {
        combo_run(AllowSwappingAlt);
    }

// THIS IS AN OVERRIDE TO PREVENT THE "AllowSwapping" WAIT TIME FROM BEING APPLIED TO THE
    // SPRINT BUTTON WHEN YOU ARE USING FAST DESCENT WHILE RAPPELLING.
    if(get_val(SPRINT) && !get_val(VAULT) && (!sprint_button_flag || !melee_button_flag)) {
        set_val(SPRINT, 100);
    }

// THIS IS AN OVERRIDE TO PREVENT THE "AllowSwapping" AND "AllowSecondary" WAIT TIMES FROM BEING APPLIED TO THE SPRINT BUTTON SO THAT I CAN DANCE.
    if(get_val(SPRINT) && (get_val(SECONDARY) || get_val(PRIMARY))) {
        combo_stop(AllowSecondary);
        set_val(SPRINT, 100);
    }

// CAPITAO ALT FIRING MODE SHORTCUT.
    if(get_val(RELOAD) && get_val(SPRINT)) {
        set_val(RAPID_FIRE, 100);
    }

/* BUCK'S SKELETON KEY MODE - AUTO SWAPS BACK TO THE MAIN WEAPON AFTER A SINGLE USE OF THE SHOTGUN.
    if(primary_auto_toggle_flag && get_val(SHOOT) && !get_val(ADS)) {
        combo_run(PrimaryAutoToggle);
    } else if(primary_auto_toggle_flag && get_val(SHOOT) && get_val(ADS)) {
        primary_auto_toggle_flag = FALSE;
    } */

// MISCELLANEOUS

// THIS IS A HAIR TRIGGER SCRIPT THAT REDUCES THE PRESSURE REQUIRED TO ACTIVATE THE ADS BUTTON.
    if(get_val(ADS)){sensitivity(ADS, NOT_USE, 100);}     

// ALTERNATIVE (MORE COMFORTABLE) CROUCH OPTION - HOLD SPRINT AND RELOAD TO ACTIVATE.
    random_tee_bag = irand(70, 100);
    if(get_val(RELOAD) && event_press(CROUCH)) {
       tee_bag_flag = TRUE;
    }
    if(get_val(RELOAD) && tee_bag_flag) {
        walk_flag = FALSE;
        combo_run(TeeBag);
    } else if(event_release(RELOAD)) {
        tee_bag_flag = FALSE;
    }

/* THIS IS USED TO TOGGLE BETWEEN THE STANDARD AND ALTERNATIVE PROFILES.
    if(event_press(CROUCH) && event_press(PING)) {
        if(get_slot() == PROFILE_ONE) {
            load_slot(PROFILE_TWO);
        } else {
            load_slot(PROFILE_ONE);
        }
    } */

/* THIS ALLOWS YOU TO DOUBLE TAP THE PS HOME BUTTON IN ORDER TO OPEN THE PLAYSTATION SHARE MENU - YOU ACTUALLY NEED TO PRESS IT ONCE TO OPEN */
    /* THE PS HOME MENU, AND THEN DOUBLE TAP IT AGAIN TO ACTIVATE THE SHARE BUTTON (SO IT IS REALLY A TRIPLE TAP). */
    /* if(doubletap_stage_share == 0) {
        if(get_val(HOME)) doubletap_stage_share = 1;
    } else if(doubletap_stage_share == 1) {
        if(!get_val(HOME)) { doubletap_timing_share = 0; doubletap_stage_share = 2; }
    } else if(doubletap_stage_share == 2) {
        if(get_val(HOME)) { doubletap_stage_share = 1; combo_run(ShareButton); }
        doubletap_timing_share = doubletap_timing_share + get_rtime();
        if(doubletap_timing_share > 150) doubletap_stage_share = 0;
    } */

}

// COMBOS

combo ExtendedSprint {
    set_val(SPRINT, 100);
    wait(100);
}

combo ExtendedMelee {
    set_val(MELEE, 100);
    wait(100);
}

combo LeanLeft {
    set_val(SPRINT, 0);
    wait(40);
    set_val(SPRINT, 100);
    wait(300);
}

combo LeanRight {
    set_val(MELEE, 0);
    wait(40);
    set_val(MELEE, 100);
    wait(300);
}

combo LeanCompleteStop {
}

// THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENT EASY SPRINT SCRIPTS, BUT I HAVE FOUND THAT THIS ONE IS THE MOST RELIABLE. MANY OF THEM APPEAR TO WORK AT FIRST BUT WILL FAIL 10% OF THE TIME.
combo go_run {
    set_val(SPRINT,100);
    wait(40);
    wait(40);
}

combo HoldToWalk {
    set_val(MOV_Y_AXIS, 0);
    sprint_flag = FALSE;
    wait(40);
}

combo TimedWalk {
    set_val(SPRINT, 0);
    wait(WALK_WAIT);
    walk_flag = FALSE;
}

combo AllowReloading {
    set_val(SPRINT, 0);
    wait(RELOAD_WAIT);
}

combo AllowShooting {
    set_val(SPRINT, 0);
    wait(SHOOT_WAIT);
}

combo AllowSwapping {
    set_val(SPRINT, 0);
    wait(SWAP_WAIT);
}

combo AllowSwappingAlt {
    set_val(SWAP, 100);
    set_val(SPRINT, 0);
    wait(SWAP_WAIT_ALT);
}

combo AllowPrimary {
    set_val(SPRINT, 0);
    wait(PRIMARY_WAIT);
}

combo AllowSecondary {
    set_val(SPRINT, 0);
    wait(SECONDARY_WAIT);
}

combo WeaponSwap {
    set_val(SWAP, 100);
    wait(500);
    walk_flag = FALSE;
}

combo PrimaryGadgetHold {
    combo_stop(go_run);
    combo_stop(HoldToWalk);
    set_val(PRIMARY, 100);
}

combo PrimaryGadgetRefresh {
    set_val(PRIMARY, 0);
    wait(100);
}

combo PrimaryGadgetManual {
    set_val(PRIMARY, 100);
    wait(40);
}

/* combo PrimaryAutoToggle {
    primary_auto_toggle_flag = FALSE;
    set_val(SHOOT, 100);
    wait(40);
    set_val(PRIMARY, 100);
    wait(40);
} */

combo TeeBag {
    set_val(CROUCH, 0);
    wait(random_tee_bag);
    set_val(CROUCH, 100);
    wait(random_tee_bag);
}

combo ShareButton {
    set_val(SHARE, 100);
    wait(500);
}

Now, while you are sprinting (peg the stick forward), try scrolling up (equivalent to L1), or scrolling down (equivalent to R1). Notice that at this point the gadget immediately gets put away again. You just can't pull out the gadget. The sprint automatically cancels out the gadget placement animation. Once you've tried this you'll have a better sense of the problem I was trying to fix:)

I hope that makes sense. This is hard stuff to explain!

P.S. did you remember to setup the Primary Gadget Toggle buttons as per the third screenshot below? If you don't have this setup the middle mouse wheel button won't work as I've designed it:

https://i.imgur.com/CUMIGc3.png

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby jayjack » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:44 pm

Thanks again for another thorough explanation.

I hope you made the list for the first batch of T2s.
I know you must have great things planned. As long as that includes Anti-Recoil, Anti-Recoil (XIM4) and Burst. :)
jayjack

Postby pablosscripts » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:00 pm

jayjack wrote:Thanks again for another thorough explanation.

I hope you made the list for the first batch of T2s.
I know you must have great things planned. As long as that includes Anti-Recoil, Anti-Recoil (XIM4) and Burst. :)

No problems. Another way to look at it is to sprint without using a Titan One. When you use a gadget, sprint immediately stops and you begin walking. Now imagine my script forcing a sprint again when the game fundamentally doesn't let you do both at once. It seems like such a small thing but it caused me a lot of headaches! In COD it was simple to fix but Siege's controls are so much more complex.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby jayjack » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:36 am

pablogroup wrote:
As for L1 and R1, there isn't any other way unfortunately because Easy Sprint interferes with pretty much everything in the game. That's why I've gone to so much trouble to rework them.

Is this this 5 button gadget scheme due entirely to Easy Sprint?
If I get rid of it could I easily go back to 2 buttons for the gadgets?
And maybe even have enough space to add anti-recoil?
jayjack

Postby pablosscripts » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:03 am

jayjack wrote:
pablogroup wrote:

Is this this 5 button gadget scheme due entirely to Easy Sprint?
If I get rid of it could I easily go back to 2 buttons for the gadgets?
And maybe even have enough space to add anti-recoil?

lol yes it's all about Easy Sprint, that one feature causes a lot of issues!

The only exception is primary gadget toggle. That's a feature you'd want regardless of Easy Sprint. Having to hold down the button when using Montagne's shield or Pulse's scanner is not fun.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices