Battlefield 1 issues

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Battlefield 1 issues

Postby JediMaster77 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:43 pm

Hi everyone. I've been using the latest BF1 Gamepack along with my xim4 (9/18/2016 FW version) for the last few days. The pack itself seems to work well - However, I appear to be experiencing some really odd behavior that I dont typically observe. For example while sprinting in the game (not aiming) I can be pointing straight ahead and then all of a sudden my point of view will change to where I'm looking straight at the ground. Also, i've noticed that the mouse inputs are inconsistent. For example I will shift my mouse right (to look right) and the mouse will simply not respond.

At any rate, my point is I dont know if this is a setting thing on my XIM, an issue with the Titan one BF1 gamepack, or something different.

Has anyone else seen this issue?
JediMaster77
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Battlefield 1 issues

Postby JediMaster77 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:54 pm

forgot to mention that if i remove the titan one altogether, the issues i've seen cease to exist and the game plays just fine
JediMaster77
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Battlefield 1 issues

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:57 am

I can't really think in anything on gamepack that can cause that. however, for troubleshooting, please try run XIM4 with Titan One without the gamepack to check. thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices