Problem Titan One + XIM

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Problem Titan One + XIM

Postby Rouss3l » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:53 am

I have been using the XIM alongside the Titan One but one issue which arises is when using the anti recoil script within the Battlefield gamepack, mouse aiming gets very unpredictable. What I mean is if I try to move the mouse left or right while the anti-recoil script is firing, the mouse jumps to unpredictable locations. Why does this happen? Is there a fix?

Thank you
Rouss3l
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Re: Problem Titan One + XIM

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:50 am

I never tested anti-recoil with XIM. In the gamepack, the anti-recoil - when activated - forces down the aiming sight by the value set in the adjustable parameter (only on the Y-axis). It should not interfere in the X axis (left-right).

At the moment I can't test it to check my self. What you can do is have the Titan One connected on PC, open the Device Monitor and plot the RX/RY values to check how it reacts when moving the mouse with anti-recoil enabled.

Another suggestion is lower the anti-recoil value to see if it helps to reduce the unpredictable movements.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Problem Titan One + XIM

Postby Rouss3l » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:38 pm

I'll test it out and get back to you.
Rouss3l
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices