Xbox One S + Xim4 + T1 + Keyboard + Logitech G502 without PC

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Xbox One S + Xim4 + T1 + Keyboard + Logitech G502 without PC

Postby Tinta » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:00 am

Hello guys,

I got my T1 yesterday. I'm using XIM4 with keyboard and G502 mouse on Xbox One S to play battlefield 1. As the title suggests that I want to use this all without PC. I don't have PC, I can borrow from my bro for configure. Can I connect XIM4 + T1 + keyboard + mouse without constantly connecting T1 with PC.

Can I use rapid fire or auto spot for battlefield 1 on Xbox One S with XIM4 + T1 + K&M without connecting to PC constantly.

I just bought T1 for rapid fire + auto spot and other scripts which can't be done on XIM4.
Tinta
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Xbox One S + Xim4 + T1 + Keyboard + Logitech G502 withou

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:15 pm

I believe so, I apologize as I do not have an Xim4 personally, but I believe this should be the case. The KB / M will run through the Xim4 which will then send the input to the Titan One. The Titan One should be able to take the input from the Xim4 as though it was coming from a controller and pass it along scripted like you want. I know we have some superb Xim4 setups and users on here. Hopefully one of them will confirm this 100% for me, but I don't see where it should be a problem to do what you are trying to do.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Re: Xbox One S + Xim4 + T1 + Keyboard + Logitech G502 withou

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:15 pm

The_Rabid_Taco wrote:The KB / M will run through the Xim4 which will then send the input to the Titan One. The Titan One should be able to take the input from the Xim4 as though it was coming from a controller and pass it along scripted like you want.

you are totally correct.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices