My fellow Ximmers, connect your kb direct to the T2

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Re: My fellow Ximmers, connect your kb direct to the T2

Postby grarrg » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:57 pm

I am really wanting to plug my keyboard directly into the Titan and bypass the Xim Apex.
I am using Scachi's wonderful Destiny 2 gamepack with nice success but there are a few functions I can't get to work right due to the pass through.
Nothing major, and I could live with it.

A question.
If I connected the keyboard to the Titan I realize I would have to assign the keyboard keys to the game I am playing.
If I switched games I realize I would have to, most likely, re-assign some keys.

Is it possible to save keyboard profiles so I wouldn't have to start from scratch every time?

Example, if I go from D2 to Rainbow 6, just load a file (or something) and the Rainbow 6 bindings are loaded.
grarrg
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:08 am

grarrg wrote:Is it possible to save keyboard profiles so I wouldn't have to start from scratch every time? Example, if I go from D2 to Rainbow 6, just load a file (or something) and the Rainbow 6 bindings are loaded.

Yes, you can have the script loading the keyboard binding (instead of an Input Translator). If you attach here the input translators you have I can convert both to a GPC script code. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby grarrg » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:26 pm

Awesome, currently I am a Destiny 2 addict but need to get back into Rainbow 6. :)
grarrg
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:33 pm

grarrg wrote:Is it possible to save keyboard profiles so I wouldn't have to start from scratch every time? Example, if I go from D2 to Rainbow 6, just load a file (or something) and the Rainbow 6 bindings are loaded.

You can use the same Input Translator (.git) file for different slots and different games. No need to use code for that.
If you want to adjust your MouseXY Converter with one available to download for a specific game you can do that with the copy&paste buttons in the MouseXY section, so you can keep your keyboard key and mouse button mappings.

You are not able to use code for official 'gamepacks' (those are named gamepacks only), so you have use an Input Translator file for those.

Hm, would be nice to have a copy/paste option for the mouse button mappings and keyboard keys, too.
Or a main copy/paste for the Input Translator where I can select via checkbox what I want to copy or apply.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Previous

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices