titan one xim4 prob

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Re: titan one xim4 prob

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:37 am

Now I understood. You are using the PS3 Navigator controller instead of the keyboard. I never tested this setup. I'll give a try later to check if I can reproduce the issue. Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby jasp90 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:45 pm

thanks yes that is wright
jasp90
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby jasp90 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:23 pm

just to updated when i put the xbox one controler back in to the xim it does nothink on screen you can not use the controller
jasp90
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby jasp90 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:31 pm

any update is it a problem with my titan one
jasp90
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:48 pm

Hi, I was not able to test yesterday, I'm sorry. I'll try today at night!!
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby jasp90 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:28 pm

How did you get on thanks
jasp90
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby AKHUGHES90 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:33 pm

@J2Kbr has been out the past couple days for personal/holiday reasons. He will be back early tomorrow.
"We always start with completing the difficult. It just takes us a little longer to do the impossible."
Console Tuner Support Team®
AKHUGHES90
Major
Major

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:12 pm

Alright, I finally tested with the Navigator controller.

I first tested with the XBox One and Navigator connected on XIM4. None of the controllers worked, the XBox One didn't turned on. I can't say why, but I'm sure it is on the XIM4 side, not Titan One. Probably XIM was waiting the XBox One authentication packets before enable the controller, but I was using a PS4 for this test.

Then I tried with a Xbox 360 wired controller, it worked as expected as soon I connected it into XIM4. On the navigator I just got response from the analog stick, none of the buttons worked. I'm assuming it was because I didn't make any configuration on XIM4.

I want recap your configuration, to make sure I can totally reproduce it, so:

1) Console: Xbox One
2) Controller on XIM4: Xbox One controller (did you tried use another controller? like a xbox 360 wired?)
3) Navigator on XIM4 (wired or wireless?) and, there is any configuration that have to be done on XIM to make it work?
4) When you say "button config is wrong ", it is on the controller or on the navigator?

thanks,
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby jasp90 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:49 pm

ok so fist i put the titan one in with a xbox one controler the when AU is done i plug pug in xim and do not plug xbox one controller back in to xim as nothink works if pad is in xim

so then if no pad is in xim the analog works but by button lay out is wrong so i have L2 on navigator to be set as A but when i pess it it will respond as i have set it to LB

so i have to unplug xim from titan one then plug it back in a few times it cound be 6 or 2 or 12 then it all works fine then my nave controller is wired

hope that helps thanks
jasp90
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:39 pm

jasp90 wrote:so then if no pad is in xim the analog works but by button lay out is wrong so i have L2 on navigator to be set as A but when i pess it it will respond as i have set it to LB

Hi, okay, I did exactly that. No pad on XIM, only the Navigator. In this condition XIM output is PS3. All the buttons on the PS Navigator are working as expected. I tested using the Device Monitor of Gtuner.

When you say "have L2 on navigator to be set as A", this is on XIM configuration? or a Titan One Script? if it is on XIM4, my suggestion is leave XIM at default mappings, and make any remap you need using Titan One.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices