What´s your favorite Anti-Recoil Script for XIM & T2?

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Re: What´s your favorite Anti-Recoil Script for XIM & T2?

Postby Sillyasskid » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:24 am

First T2, has nothing plugged in, I use KM capture, handle the recoil with the second Titan 2, as its reading actual stick values. Easier to manipulate.
Sillyasskid
Captain
Captain

Postby EvilSparx » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:34 am

Hey antithesis, I just had a play around with your AR script for Xim4 and T1.

I don't think that checking the absolute value of the joystick axis is needed sqrt(X^2 + Y^2), only the absolute vale of the Y axis (Only when dealing with vertical recoil)
The reason being is that you would want the anti recoil to still work when tracking targets moving horizontally, but to become less effective when tracking fast vertical targets.

Another issue which could pop up is with the inner deadzone of the joystick. Say for example that we keep our crosshair still (The absolute value of y will be in the deadzone) since the Xim already knows where game's deadzone is. When shooting without moving the aim, the anti recoil will slowly move the aim down, but since the game itself has a deadzone, initially the AR script wont function until it crosses that deadzone threshold.

So a workaround would be to compensate for the deadzone while the Joystick is in it, and to have the script run normally while outside the deadzone.
EvilSparx
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby gasknr2 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:34 am

Can we get a tweak to the antithesis Antirecoil script that incorporates the fire mode :Activated on fire trigger and ADS(Scope), this is a great feature for when driving vehicles that use the trigger button.

That would be awesome!!
gasknr2
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby antithesis » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:45 pm

I'll update the script today.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Shthappensbro » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:17 am

antithesis wrote:I'll update the script today.

is this for pubg with thw xim apex and titan two ???? and if so can u add rapid fire ?? and hold Breath ? when aiming in??
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby antithesis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:11 am

I don't play PUGB so I don't know the bindings, but rapid-fire should be simple enough. Anti-recoil only while ADS has been added as a separate script to Online Resources.

What button Hold Breath mapped to?
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby marlborodude » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:17 pm

Would it be possible to add in game adjustment of the antirecoil and the rate of fire like you had on your titan one script?
marlborodude
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Shthappensbro » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:57 pm

antithesis wrote:I don't play PUGB so I don't know the bindings, but rapid-fire should be simple enough. Anti-recoil only while ADS has been added as a separate script to Online Resources.

What button Hold Breath mapped to?

Oh alright anti recoil well would with xim apex k&m right ??? And to hold breath is LB hold down LB
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby antithesis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:44 pm

JamesCaywood wrote:Oh alright anti recoil well would with xim apex k&m right ??? And to hold breath is LB hold down LB

Yes, it's intended for Apex and includes the Apex deadzone fix to keep anti-recoil on-track. It's named antithesis ADS Antirecoil.

What does LB do when driving a vehicle?
Can LB be safely held down for all ADS shooting?

marlborodude wrote:Would it be possible to add in game adjustment of the antirecoil and the rate of fire like you had on your titan one script?

The antirecoil code was never intended to be a full script, it's just the barebones basics.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Shthappensbro » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:10 pm

antithesis wrote:
JamesCaywood wrote:Oh alright anti recoil well would with xim apex k&m right ??? And to hold breath is LB hold down LB

Yes, it's intended for Apex and includes the Apex deadzone fix to keep anti-recoil on-track. It's named antithesis ADS Antirecoil.

What does LB do when driving a vehicle?
Can LB be safely held down for all ADS shooting?

marlborodude wrote:Would it be possible to add in game adjustment of the antirecoil and the rate of fire like you had on your titan one script?

The antirecoil code was never intended to be a full script, it's just the barebones basics.

The marketplace isn't far off, I'll bang my full-blown scripts up there. If we can figure out how to do it, J2K will feed the marketplace into Gtuner.

Oh okay yah I seem not to have a problem driving I'm using j2k script now with my aim and hold breath and rapid fire but I notice rapid fire seem to shoot a little slower then full auto an I always get out gunned ? I'm using his simple rapid fire trying to use advance but seems like 20 is slow and 115 is slow to so I don't know what ms u need to be perf u know I wonder what his sample rapid fire is set too and maybe turn it down a little or up a little to make it go a little faster ?? Hmm idk so yah it should be fine to drive I use j2k script all the time breath rapid fire and recoil only problem is turning off rapid fire fast to drive off with k&m and the recoil with that on it makes my aim really slow to move to left and right only problem with that
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices