Is it possible to have an autofire macro bound to a mouse bu

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Re: Is it possible to have an autofire macro bound to a mous

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:24 am

Awesome, very happy for hearing that!! :)

After drop the Script or Gamepack into the memory slot, click on the configuration icon to open the Configuration Interface, there you will be able to enabled only the mods you want (i.e. Rapidfire).
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Is it possible to have an autofire macro bound to a mous

Postby S13002931 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:38 am

antithesis wrote:
grarrg wrote:One of things I am wanting to accomplish is a rapid fire script where a keyboard key turns it on/of and the mouse left click button does the rapid fire when it is on.

There are numerous ways to tackle this.

1. An RF on/off toggle bound to one of the d-pad buttons, one of them is usually spare.
2. A combination of controller buttons.
3. Weapon tracking to enable/disable RF, depending on the weapon slot.
4. A kb key as a toggle is also viable, but that could equally be a d-pad button binding.

In the end, you have 3 input slots on the T2. Apex into one. Fragpedal into another. Kb could be on either T2 or Apex depending on the game, the mod and the binding.

In almost every game, there's a button or button combo within easy to reach for toggles, e.g for RF I'll usually have R2 hold + d-pad up, or for antirecoil it'll be L2 hold + dpad up.

I wouldn't move the kb to the Titan Two unless doing more complex things like radial menu selection, eg press 1 for Incendiary bullets in The Division.

Hi

Would you mind sharing above mentioned Radial menu selection script for the division? If I google Radial menu on xim.tech Antithesis name pops up with comments saying " I use Keyboard in T2 for 1 touch radial menu " I think you are the right person to ask ? If you can make such script for The Titan Two community ?

Thanks
Kindest Regards

S13
S13002931
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Previous

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices