Xim apex + t2 + multi script?

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Xim apex + t2 + multi script?

Postby AntalGeek » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:44 am

Hello Guys,
im a old user of the xim on console and i discovered the titan 2.
I have dl the gamepack and install this but this is difficult to use with the xim apex...
i looking for a good multi script with anti-recoil + AA + rapidfire + double pump, but i dont found this and im totaly not a scripter...
Thanks
AntalGeek
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Xim apex + t2 + multi script?

Postby antithesis » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:09 pm

Antirecoil and rapidfire aren't needed in Fortnite. The only weapon to take advantage of either is a pistol and that's the last weapon you want in your hands in a firefight.

You'll find scripts with all of these for Fortnite, but all you really need is aim abuse to clean house. Double pump is handy, but it locks you into an inflexible shooting pattern, it's probably better to do that manually. Though again, you'll find it in Fortnite scripts on the forums.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby AntalGeek » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:05 pm

Thank you for ur response, i'm ok about that but for the rapide fire its because i like playing with the usp... For the aim the problem with the gamepack is : the AA work when i build... so its difficult to modify the construction...
can i explain to me the difference between the pro build mode (in game) and with a script, i like building with the mouse so i dont need this or its more speed?
Thanks
AntalGeek
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:56 am

AntalGeek wrote:the problem with the gamepack is : the AA work when i build...

The gamepack is being updated to track combat and building modes to fix this behavior. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices