Antithesis Anti Recoil Script [ Stronger Aim Assist ] ?

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Antithesis Anti Recoil Script [ Stronger Aim Assist ] ?

Postby imnotevrensparta » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:10 am

Hey, I recently bought a Titan One because I couldn't afford a Titan Two at the moment, and I was looking for anti recoil's scripts for the apex to see how effective it would be, and let me tell you, the effectiveness is incredibly increased. It's like for some reason it's giving me a very strong aim assist. I'm not sure why but for example on WW2 I've been using the PPSH with the vertical recoil value set to "23.0" and it's been an absolute game changer, If I'm adsing already I have like a 99% percent chance of winning the gun fight even from long range, and I don't use long barrel at all like "LOL". I kind of have an idea of why I'm getting stronger aim assist while using this script but I was wondering if anyone else or even the creator had experienced this.
imnotevrensparta
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Antithesis Anti Recoil Script [ Stronger Aim Assist ] ?

Postby antithesis » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:14 am

Nah, it shouldn't have a noticeable effect on AA, other than keeping your reticle in the hitbox by combatting recoil.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby imnotevrensparta » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:40 pm

antithesis wrote:Nah, it shouldn't have a noticeable effect on AA, other than keeping your reticle in the hitbox by combatting recoil.

Yeah, I guess you are right when using it I barely miss any shots at all. One more question for you, is there any aim assist script that actually works. I read through a few post where you might have been saying that aim assist scripts are pretty bad and aren't worth using, but I'm not sure if any new ones have been found or developed.
imnotevrensparta
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby antithesis » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:15 pm

There are two methods of abusing AA -

One flickers ADS on and off really quickly and works well in Fortnite. It's also really annoying and telegraphs that you're cheating in replays, kill cams and observe mode. So it's not a great idea to use online.

The other method rotates the reticle around a small deadzone to try to catch AA. It doesn't work very well, but has some effect in CoD, Garden Warfare and Battlefield, depending on weapon and range. This method conflicts with anti-recoil because they're both moving the right-stick (mouse aim) and can't both be active at the same time.

The best thing you can do to enhance AA is reduce your mouse DPI to 3200 DPI, then tinker with sensitivity, sync and smoothing in Xim Manager. That elicits a stronger AA effect, similar to reducing your in-game sensitivity. The reason for this is you have a fatter sweet spot at lower DPI because the range of sensitivity values is higher, e.g 12K DPI @ 10.00 to 11.00 sens is 100 points of resolution. At 3K DPI, the sensitivity range of 40.00 to 44.00 will feel the same speed as 10-11 @ 12K, but it has 400 points of resolution and it's easier to find that AA threshold.

Analog movement rather than WASD also increases AA. This is because analog has a range of 0.00 to 100.00 with every point of resolution in between to latch onto AA. WASD is digital with values of 0.00 or 100.00 (about 85.0 on both W+A or W+D) and tends to cut right through AA. So a Nav controller is a good option, if you prefer analog movement (I don't). Alternately, if you like WASD, consider buying a Wooting keyboard as it has full analog keys and works with an Apex.

For WASD gamers, I've written a mod for upcoming T2 scripts that includes an option to adjust and interpolate strafe speed so it feels more analog-like. I've had good results in CoD testing.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby imnotevrensparta » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:50 am

antithesis wrote:There are two methods of abusing AA -

One flickers ADS on and off really quickly and works well in Fortnite. It's also really annoying and telegraphs that you're cheating in replays, kill cams and observe mode. So it's not a great idea to use online.

The other method rotates the reticle around a small deadzone to try to catch AA. It doesn't work very well, but has some effect in CoD, Garden Warfare and Battlefield, depending on weapon and range. This method conflicts with anti-recoil because they're both moving the right-stick (mouse aim) and can't both be active at the same time.

The best thing you can do to enhance AA is reduce your mouse DPI to 3200 DPI, then tinker with sensitivity, sync and smoothing in Xim Manager. That elicits a stronger AA effect, similar to reducing your in-game sensitivity. The reason for this is you have a fatter sweet spot at lower DPI because the range of sensitivity values is higher, e.g 12K DPI @ 10.00 to 11.00 sens is 100 points of resolution. At 3K DPI, the sensitivity range of 40.00 to 44.00 will feel the same speed as 10-11 @ 12K, but it has 400 points of resolution and it's easier to find that AA threshold.

Analog movement rather than WASD also increases AA. This is because analog has a range of 0.00 to 100.00 with every point of resolution in between to latch onto AA. WASD is digital with values of 0.00 or 100.00 (about 85.0 on both W+A or W+D) and tends to cut right through AA. So a Nav controller is a good option, if you prefer analog movement (I don't). Alternately, if you like WASD, consider buying a Wooting keyboard as it has full analog keys and works with an Apex.

For WASD gamers, I've written a mod for upcoming T2 scripts that includes an option to adjust and interpolate strafe speed so it feels more analog-like. I've had good results in CoD testing.

Hey, so I checked out the wooting and it's way out of my price range at the moment. I also did try using my controller with just mouse and found more aim assist to be triggered when strafing and just in general. Do you have an estimate when this might come out so I can just check around there instead of kind of stalking your every post xdd.
imnotevrensparta
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby antithesis » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:56 am

Send me a PM, I'll add you to a notification list when the scripts are ready.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby S13002931 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:10 am

antithesis wrote:Send me a PM, I'll add you to a notification list when the scripts are ready.

Are the scripts ready ! ?
Kindest Regards

S13
S13002931
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby agthomps » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:11 pm

Hello all!!!
Antithesis, I follow your posts on the Xim forums all the time lol... I love the Apex.. I tried to play with a Wand for better aim assist, but it was just nasty business "WASD for LIFE!!!". I never thought of getting a T2 until I read this post today. It arrives this week!!!! Have you had a chance to finish building this script ? TIA
agthomps
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby antithesis » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:48 am

There are a few of my basic scripts in the Online Resources section of Gtuner. I'm holding back on publishing big ones until the mobile app for T2 is out as it'll likely affect how we build our scripts.

In the meantime, Gtuner offers a bunch of free Gamepacks. The recoil in those tends to not play friendly with a Xim, so I recommend looking for bonefisher's ModPacks. Scachi, pablogroup, Prototype, alanmcgregor and UK_Wildcats_Fan also produce excellent game-specific scripts.

Recoil is a problem on Xim because the recoil value (e.g 30.0 to combat vertical recoil) stacks with intentional mouse or stick movement (e.g 30.0 + 30.0 = 60.0). That's typically not too hard to control on an analog stick by holding it in place, but it'll send a mouse reticle to the floor.

All my current code does different to most is to disable antirecoil on large, intentional mouse movements to prevent that stacking effect. Nothing magical there. The newer antirecoil does more advanced stuff to combat increasing recoil, or oddly-shaped or changing recoil patterns. That's not ready to be released, I'll wait to see what happens with the T2 mobile app.

As for faux-analog interpolated WASD movement, you'll find that script somewhere on the forums, I think in the Xim sub-forum. J2K wrote the code based on my concept, so there's no issue finding and using the code in other scripts, I just can't recall the exact thread. It's also popped up on the CM forums recently...those thieving bastards! That's also why I don't publish much open source code these days.

For really basic needs to get you started, search for Antithesis Antirecoil & Autofire, but my scripts are intended to be dropped into bigger ones. If you want something more advanced or easy to use, search the forums for bonefisher antirecoil. He created a new script recently that is Xim-friendly, has rapid-fire and an Interactive Configurator (no need to mess with code).
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby agthomps » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:02 am

Thanks for the update. I plan to try them all. I am also waiting for the Wooting 2. I am anxious to see how this will all play out with the T2.
agthomps
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices