T2 apex combo not working

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Re: T2 apex combo not working

Postby cortrak » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:00 am

Does not text me completely with things you do not know about, because of it can not work, then I was lucky in my case it worked just like that.

you two are just presumptuous and thirsty, your technical knowledge in all honors but that's exactly how it worked for me.

you imply directly that I would lie without having seen my configuration, do you think I have written here in vain because I enjoy trash to tell?

then it was just luck but it worked.

really brazen your assertion.

until your example, I did not know that it connects so now it works again.Your should talk less from above with people and keep in mind that you may sometimes even wrong.

Nevertheless, thanks for the example so now I know how it must be permanently connected and that I had connected it in general wrong.
Last edited by cortrak on Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
cortrak
Corporal
Corporal

Postby nytemare01 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:14 am

And when the titan is connected to my windows computer via USB does that not count as an external power source ?
nytemare01
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Sillyasskid » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:31 pm

@cortrak

You claimed you had this setup for months, with out changing anything. I was only pointing out that this setup could have never worked. I never once said you were lying. The only thing I implied was that your setup was wrong.

To be wrong in error, or deceived is to not speak the truth. Telling a lie is to intentionally deceive. It is when say something you know isn’t true. Your setup was simply wrong, and it was pointed out by another member, as well as my self.

There is really no need for your arrogance here.
I was not talking down on you, nor was anyone else. Please remember these forums are public, with the intention of helping everyone. Please stop trying to turn this into a personal matter. This forum has personal messaging implemented so if you have anything else you would like to add in response to this, please refer to a personal message instead.

Lastly.
From my understandings, your issue has been solved after following the steps I provided. :smile0517:
I am glad I was able to help.
Sillyasskid
Captain
Captain

Postby nytemare01 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:10 pm

In addition to this the titan keeps switching back to P. mode randomly. I'd like to know if there is any way to factory reset the titan 2? And the gtuner IV program keeps crashing/not responding.
nytemare01
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:08 pm

nytemare01 wrote:In addition to this the titan keeps switching back to P. mode randomly. I'd like to know if there is any way to factory reset the titan 2? And the gtuner IV program keeps crashing/not responding.

Are you creating a script ? Maybe this is crashing gtuner. A while loop or to many printf statements/led changes may cause gtuner to not respond.
If you are creating a script and it keeps crashing gtuner while coding/testing please post it here (or via pm) so we check that.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Scachi » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:13 pm

nytemare01 wrote:And when the titan is connected to my windows computer via USB does that not count as an external power source ?

Depends on the power the usb port is able to provide. USB 2 is defined to 500mA max, but it may support more.
A powered usb hub may supply more power, or use a power supply ( but be careful, use the right polarity! (inner positive) and voltage! (7.5V) )
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby nytemare01 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:35 pm

I will be back home sometime on Tuesday and hopefully we can get a one on one session . Also I’m not in the process of any scripting as I have no idea how that stuff works .
nytemare01
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby nytemare01 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:02 pm

ok guys im here for the whole day and would really like to get the titan 2 issue resolved if possible.
nytemare01
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Previous

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices