Apex + TT2 Nintendo Switch

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Re: Apex + TT2 Nintendo Switch

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:21 pm

icy althea wrote:Should i use just the titan two alone?

yes, specially if there is an Switch Input Translator for the game you are playing. XIM does not have STs for switch and the ones available for PS4/XB1 will not work as expected.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby icy althea » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:02 am

So i need a otg cable to use m/kb for switch ? i also need a power supply for the xim to even work with the tt2?
icy althea
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:45 am

icy althea wrote:So i need a otg cable to use m/kb for switch ? i also need a power supply for the xim to even work with the tt2?

the OTG adapter and/or power supply are not needed. Just plug the mouse at input-a and the keyboard at input-b. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby PHooLy » Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:18 pm

J2Kbr wrote:On Apex use a PS4, PS3 or XB360 controller.

Connect the Apex on INPUT-A, and the output of the Titan Two to the Switch.

Please also be sure the enable the wired communication method on the Switch settings:

System Settings → Controllers and Sensors → Check the Option: Pro Controller Wired Communication.

I know this is some time later, but I am trying it for the first time now. I have it set up as you are explaining and also turned on pro controller wired communication. Could you possibly tell me what I am doing wrong? I had this working fine on PC. Now that I am trying it on the switch, the output light on the Titan just blinks read and the number display is just spazzing out. My xbox controller doesn't seem to come on. If I unplug the Titan from switch and back into PC, everything works fine again.
PHooLy
Private First Class
Private First Class

Previous

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices