PubG gamer! & beginner to XIM & Titan w/ simple questions!

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

PubG gamer! & beginner to XIM & Titan w/ simple questions!

Postby Loxmith » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:34 pm

Hey everyone out there!

I just ordered the titan two and xim apex. Pretty stoked to recieve them and try out the benefits they offer, but first I had a lot of questions that I am VERY confident to say that others have asked the same questions but havent recieved straight forward answers and opinions. But first it's important to acknowledge that I am solely playing PubG for the Xbox One S or X

I first purchased the XIM Apex because it was the first best reviewed item for porting a M&K to xbox. BUT later i come across Titan Two and consoletuner, with the features of Anti-recoil for pubg being very attractive... I then put an order in for the Titan Two. Because it simply was more expensive and newer.... figured itd be better.

1. If the Titan Two supports mouse and keyboard, why should I get the XIM Apex?

2. With a cap at 30fps on xbox one s and x for pubg, is the 2 combined worth spending money on it, or does it create any benefits for my gaming experience?

3. With me playing solely PubG. Would you recommend just getting the Titan 1? Or do you have an opinion on why titan 2 is the best?

4. Has anyone used PubG Xbox Scripts, do you have gameplay to show the difference in the anti-recoil features?

I alologize in advance if these seem like dumb questions, but as a "newb" to this realm of gaming tech, I feel as if I can speak on behalf of other dummies :) Thanks!
Loxmith
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: PubG gamer! & beginner to XIM & Titan w/ simple question

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:31 am

Thank you for purchasing an d supporting the Titan Two.

Loxmith wrote:1. If the Titan Two supports mouse and keyboard, why should I get the XIM Apex?
Loxmith wrote:2. With a cap at 30fps on xbox one s and x for pubg, is the 2 combined worth spending money on it, or does it create any benefits for my gaming experience?

As creator/developer of the Titan Two I am "suspect" to answering these questions and will let other users reply. :smile0517:

Loxmith wrote:3. With me playing solely PubG. Would you recommend just getting the Titan 1? Or do you have an opinion on why titan 2 is the best?

The Titan Two is the best option to use in conjunction with Apex, as it supports all Apex's polling rate (1000Hz, 500Hz, etc).

Loxmith wrote:4. Has anyone used PubG Xbox Scripts, do you have gameplay to show the difference in the anti-recoil features?

Here you can find the available PUBG scripts:

https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?0 ... ViZw%3D%3D

I also have one for personal use with support for PS Navigator + G502, if you are interested I can share.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby hey_itz_dad » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:44 pm

I’ve had a Xim4 for a while and now the Xim APEX. Had no idea this even existed. I just ordered mine today to work in conjunction with the APEX. Looking forward to using scripts now and I also mostly play PUBG.

I’d also like to know if it’s optimal to just use the T2 or use it with the APEX. Just saw a post about plugging the keyboard straight into the T2 but I’m confused how you’d use a mouse with it.
hey_itz_dad
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:50 am

Thank you for purchasing and supporting the Titan Two.

You can use the K&M direct connected to the Titan Two, for that be sure to load the PUBG Input Translator on the same memory slots you are using the script or Gamepack. The PUBG input translator is available for download on Gtuner IV, for more details please visit this page:

https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... mouse:pubg
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby nycz » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:19 pm

I’m in the opposite boat. I just purchased Titan 2 and keep hearing about people using it with Xim Apex. Would be interested to know if the Xim improves the experience of Titan 2 on M&K or is it not necessary?

As far as anti recoil, you will indeed notice an improvement, but it depends on the weapon. I just got mine so still playing around with all the settings. I also love the rapid fire and auto run. Only downside is driving vehicles do not work as pressing trigger button interferes. Will need to look for a solution on the forums. Currently I’m manually turning Titan script to 0(off) when I want to drive one.
nycz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:51 am

Related with anti-recoil there is a nice feature available if using the mouse direct connected to the Titan Two.

A recent device update added the mxyconverter_voffset() function to the GPC scripting, which allows offset the vertical movement of the mouse at the raw input value, literally simulating the player physically moving the mouse in the y axis.

This is perfect to create anti-recoil scripts when playing with mouse. I tested on H1Z1, RSS and BF1 with very very good results.

More details on this new function and example code here:

https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... er_voffset
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices