stick Noise

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

stick Noise

Postby Jalal » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:17 pm

:) can someone help me with the anti recoil value for COD infinantwarfare, I got anti recoil Script with stick noise set to 4.23

i went to device monitor and i flick the right stick which got two values X and Y i don't know which one to put one of them was 31 and the other in -21

is there anyone in here play infinantwarfare or black ops 3 can give me any value for anti recoil and i will go from there

i just need a start point and i will figure it out

THANX!
Jalal
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: stick Noise

Postby Scachi » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:50 pm

The stick noise if for compensation the different values the stick can read when you have it in resting position after moving it.
So go to the Device Monitor and move your stick around and take your finger away of the stick, then read the value now and repeat that couple of time.

If one of your sticks reads -21 or 31 without touching it you may need a new controller or clean the sticks.
I think a good one should be around +-7 max.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Jalal » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:01 am

ok i went to device monitor

output
right Stick X
Right Stick Y

which one i need to look at, also i got these values below on both X and Y Right stick

0.39, -0.39, 1.18, -1.18, -196, 1,96 ,

fix32 RECOIL_V = 11.50;
fix32 RECOIL_H = 3.0;
fix32 RY;
fix32 RX;

fix32 StickNoise = 0.39; >>>>> i only have one value that i need to put can you help me to find out which the right one ? :icon_frown:

bool rapidfire_toggle = FALSE;
uint32 jump_ts;
Jalal
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:12 am

I would use the highest one of all the stick values you read during the device monitor test stuff plus some small safety value so it looks like it is "1.96" for you, I would use something like "2.5" for fix32 StickNoise

I don't think the sticknoise value is that important and may not matter much if it is set to 4.32 or 2.5.

The thing with finding a good value for anti recoil depends on your in-game sensitivity setting, the game itself and the gun you are using.

If you are using a lot of different guns in one game (like different loadouts) you can try to find one anti recoil value that works for all of them, but that may result in a very small value so you still have to do a lot movement with your aim stick to reduce the weapon specific anti recoil that is over the "allweapon-value" you are using.

Or use weapon specific anti recoil values that would require the script being able to store multiple values and you have to switch with a button combo between them according to the weapons you are using.

Or store the same scripts in different slots, each one with different values and switch between the slots according to the weapons you are using.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Jalal » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:46 am

my settings is Titan Two+apex

I put my sensitivity to 3200 DPI to achieve aim assist

in-game sensitivity setting set to max (insane)

no smothing/ sometime i use curve, but i don't know is curve is good with anti-recoil script or not

gun I use Kbar and Raw most of the game, can you please give me a value to start with i couldn't fine a value that make the Gun shot like a laser,

I don't use Grip, Quick draw or stock, i want to take advantage of Titan tow to control recoil (that's why i bought Titan tow)

is there any way to make the gun shots perfect with out Grip

THANX!
Jalal
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby bonefisher » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:18 am

The stick noise depends if using the anti_recoil which I figured out the little bump down at times that it was stacking which put the fix somewhere in these forums and might have to adjust if using a different stick noise with it to perfect it.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices