Dumb question?

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Dumb question?

Postby pikeman56 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:09 pm

Hello all,

I just received my titan 2 and I'm running it in conjunction with an xim apex. Everything is working well but I have a dumb question. When I power off my xbox the Titan 2 is still on and the apex is still drawing power from the Titan 2. The next time I turn on my xbox I'm having to unplug the apex to reboot it in order for it to start recognizing the controller/Kb/M. Is there a way to power down the Titan 2 when shutting down the Xbox? Is this something to do with the power save mode on the xbox? It's probably something simple and I'm just a moron.....help please?
pikeman56
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Dumb question?

Postby Scachi » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:11 pm

On the right side in GTUner IV where the slots are shown is a panel "Device Configuration" at the bottom to click on.
There you can activate "Power off the device with the console", but I don't know if this works with your setup.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby pikeman56 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:10 am

Worked like a charm! Thanks! :smile0202:
pikeman56
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby nycz » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:27 pm

Thanks for this, don't have xim apex but was wondering why my titan 2 wouldn't turn off with console. It gets a little hot when connected for a long period, not sure if that affects its performance. The solution above worked.

Maybe J2K can look into having this checked on by default in GTuner?
nycz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:35 pm

nycz wrote:It gets a little hot when connected for a long period, not sure if that affects its performance. The solution above worked.

Get warm (not hot) is normal, specially when using an external power supply. This does not affect performance.

nycz wrote:Maybe J2K can look into having this checked on by default in GTuner?

Sure, as can make this option enabled by default. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices