SWIFTPOINT Z GAMING MOUSE

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

SWIFTPOINT Z GAMING MOUSE

Postby TheDesertShadow » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:57 am

Hey all

I seen this mouse for a 100 bucks off so I went and bought one, if you haven't seen one check it out on google pretty awesome innovation. Heaps of buttons and the pressure sensitive left and right main mouse buttons are pretty cool.

One thing I didn't realise was that you cant change the polling rate, its set at 1000. I ran some tests and it doesn't truly poll at 1000 it averages around 750 to 800 :grumpy: hopefully they will address this in an upcoming firmware update.
Should i set the polling rate to 500 on apex and TT for better results?

I have the xim apex and the titan two and and mainly play bf1, I use Antithesis AA script with rapid fire and auto-spot ect..
I have read the apex will pick up the input of the deep click or second stage click on the mouse, so my question is can I map the rapid fire script to activate when the second stage or deep click of the mouse is pressed, for example normal press of left mouse button is normal fire then when pressed hard (second click) it would activate the rapid fire script????

I haven't had a chance to try any of this out yet, I work away on a 2 week on and two week off roster and I got this delivered to work so I can only play with it on laptop.
Just thought i would post this up before I get home any thoughts or help with this would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys, love the TT and love the community.
TheDesertShadow
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: SWIFTPOINT Z GAMING MOUSE

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:40 pm

For your first questions I believe set Apex to 500Hz is the best option, on the Titan two you can still keep the output polling rate at 100Hz to ensure the fastest response time.

Related with your second question, if Apex can forward the "deep click" as a different button input (ie. BUTTON_21), then yes, you can use this information in a script to have the rapidfire triggered only when "deep click" is detect.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: SWIFTPOINT Z GAMING MOUSE

Postby TheDesertShadow » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:27 am

Thanks for your quick reply.
I got home last night and have been playing around with it for a couple of hours now, I cant get the apex to to detect the deep click input. I have tried mapping the deep click to all sorts of functions within the swiftpoint software??? maybe Im doing something wrong.
I will post up in the xim forums see if I can get any luck there.
Thanks again! I will keep you posted
TheDesertShadow
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices