Configuration

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

Configuration

Postby lukasz » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:37 am

Hey there,

I have just bought the T2 and went over available tutorials but, I am still confused about a lot of things.

I was wondering if someone could be so kind and walk me through, step by step, the setup of T2 and Xim Apex. I mean from the physical setup to how to use the software.

I know it is a big ask, but if someone could help me, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Lukasz
lukasz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Configuration

Postby antithesis » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:02 am

I followed this up on the Xim forums. We can talk more openly here Lukasz.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby lukasz » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:27 am

Hi Mate,

Thanks for your help yesterday. I think I got a grip on the basics now.

And, of course, I have many more questions! Yesterday you mentioned that I could have a script running, which I can edit as I go and then save it once I am happy with it. Could you elaborate on how to do that?

Next question, using your rapid-fire script, should keep increasing both numbers to get a higher fire rate?

And, one more question, in this thread (viewtopic.php?f=27&t=9922) a gentleman has shared with me a possible way to capitalise on breaking sprint via walk before ADS. However, I have no clue how to do it. Would you be able to guide me through this too?

Thanks in advance,

Lukasz
lukasz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:23 pm

lukasz wrote:And, one more question, in this thread (viewtopic.php?f=27&t=9922) a gentleman has shared with me a possible way to capitalise on breaking sprint via walk before ADS. However, I have no clue how to do it. Would you be able to guide me through this too? Thanks in advance, Lukasz

The basic steps to load the script in the Titan Two are:

Create a new GPC file on Gtuner IV, copy paste the code and save;

Go to top menu File -> Install to -> and select a memory slot.

On the device, press the button until the display shows the same number of the memory slot the script was stored. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby lukasz » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:34 pm

Hi Mate,

Thank you for your reply.

I got that one done, though, I wanted to only take the part of that BF1 script which does the break of sprint before ADS, and combine that into the script I am using for COD WWII which has the antirecoil and rapid fire. If that make sense.

Additionally, he is mentioning I should change something within the script and I dont know exactly what too.
lukasz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby lukasz » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:07 pm

Here is the quote which says what is should00 do with the script:

'in interactive configurations go to assist options where you can set a zero out option for a length of time in milliseconds you can test to see if you like... when running it will put a stop while throwing up ads'.

I would imagine he is referring to this section of the scrip:

[ASSIST OPTIONS]
color = #349510
collapsible = 2
shortdesc = Enable left stick features.
byteoffset = 75
bitsize = 8
control = radiobox
default = 0
item = Disabled
item = Enable strafing while firing for length of adjustment.
item = Enable zeroed out while ads for length of adjustment.

And I think I have to change to the 'default' value from 0 to some number for that element to work right?

Lukasz
lukasz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:10 pm

No, don't change the code.
Click on the gear like symbol on the Slot of the T2 where you installed your script to.
IC.png
IC.png (9.08 KiB) Viewed 1860 times

This is what a Interactive Configuration looks like (different script, so it looks different):
ic-antirecoil.jpg
ic-antirecoil.jpg (72.42 KiB) Viewed 1860 times

Maybe you should start with a official game pack and read how to use it, there you 'll get some important and basics steps on how to install/configure/use gamepacks.
https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... s:cod_wwii
Last edited by Scachi on Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby lukasz » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:14 pm

Hi Mate,

I will have to try that when I get home, but what if this script does not have that option? and also if I would like to take just that element of this script and combine that with the WWII script I am already using?
lukasz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:25 pm

Creating an own custom script requires some practice and programming knowledge.

When starting with something new it is always a good idea to start with the basics on how to use the device by "Reading the Manual" and with basics steps first.

If you are creating an own script and you can't get it to work how should we help you ?
The issue might not be the script at all but some basic configuration/usage you don't get right ?
So if you are able to use an offical gamepack and configure its available options and you see that working in the game you know how to use the T2 and can safe yourself from a very hard start.

If an offical gamepack doesn't has the functions/options you need you have to create an own or ask for that option to be added to the gamepack, maybe it is something more people would like to have.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby lukasz » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:40 pm

Hi Mate,

Thank you for your message. That was actually the question I should be asking all along! You have helped me find the right question :) I was looking for a way to combine functions from two different game packs, and as you said I should ask the creator of the game pack if that is possible!

Also, I know you have not created this game pack but maybe you will be able to help me. "COD WWII MODzPACK", 1, 1, "bonefisher" when I use this game pack every time I release the fire button while ADS it starts reloading or picking up weapons.

Maybe there is a way of disabling it and just don't know how?
lukasz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Next

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices