Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Gtuner Air Mobile App general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:37 am

Currently there is no way to transfer scripts, gbc or cfg files to Gtuner Air without publishing.

However, you can privately publish you scripts, so it will be available only for your user, for full description of this feature, please visit this post:

viewtopic.php?p=89860#p89860
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Fenria » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:18 pm

Mad wrote:No problem, I see you got support on Discord for your issues with uploading a script :joia:
Yeah, and though it'll only really help when my computer's connection to the internet is properly working, one of the two biggest issues has been solved.

J2Kbr wrote:Currently there is no way to transfer scripts, gbc or cfg files to Gtuner Air without publishing.

However, you can privately publish you scripts, so it will be available only for your user, for full description of this feature, please visit this post:

viewtopic.php?p=89860#p89860
Thank you for the information.
If you don't mind my asking, are there any plans to allow for offline transfers of gbc and cfg to Gtuner Air in the future?

Ah, and are there possibly any plans to allow Gtuner Air to update just the configuration, then reload the script without forcing the slot to "0" first when the script is loaded to a memory slot, even if it's the currently active one, similar to how you can change the config of a script in Gtuner IV, even if it's the currently active one, then click on the slot number to load/reload the script?
Fenria
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:28 am

Currently there is no plan to offer "offline" script/gamepack transfer for Gtuner Air. However, depending on the demand we can consider implement this feature.

As for your second question, this is already possible. Once you have the script/gamepack configuration screen loaded on Gtuner Air, click on "Load and Run" button to reload any changes made on the device. :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Fenria » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:40 am

Alright.
I must say I'm not entirely surprised there aren't any plans to have offline transfer functionality yet, as it's only necessary in rare cases, and less convenient than publishing a script via Gtuner IV.

Regarding your response to my second question, when I press "Load and Run" though, it seems to re-program both the bytecode and the config, forcibly switching to slot 0 until it's done, and rendering the script unusable for several seconds as a result, whereas with Gtuner IV, it seems to only update the config, letting you keep using the script as it does, and reloading the script by clicking on the number of the slot it's on is effectively instant, allowing one to switch to the new config with no noticeable downtime.

Is there something I'm missing to get Gtuner Air to let me continue to use the script while it updates the config?

EDIT: I figured it out.
It seems that if you do anything that closes the configuration interface for the script, like going to the Titan Two settings or switching to another app, it will re-program the bytecode as well the next time you try and change the settings.

Would it be possible to have a second option for load and run that lets you override that and force Gtuner Air to update and reload just the script?
Fenria
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:14 am

Fenria wrote:EDIT: I figured it out. It seems that if you do anything that closes the configuration interface for the script, like going to the Titan Two settings or switching to another app, it will re-program the bytecode as well the next time you try and change the settings.

Correct.

Fenria wrote:Would it be possible to have a second option for load and run that lets you override that and force Gtuner Air to update and reload just the script?

I believe we can do that: something like check if the running bytecode on the Titan Two is the same as the one you are configuring on Gtuner Air, if yes reload only the configs (skipping the bytecode). :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Fenria » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:36 pm

Awesome.

Running under the assumption y'all decide to implement it, here's hoping it won't be too much trouble for y'all to do so, and I'll be looking forward to the added convenience it provides.

But like, if y'all decide not to for whatever reason, I'll respect that decision too, cause y'all are the ones doing the work, and it's some really good work.
Fenria
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby pablosscripts » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:18 am

Yup, I can't say it enough; the support and updates this product receives is amazing. It's by far one of the best purchases I've ever made. I have one for my PC and one for my consoles, can't live without it now.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Prototype » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:57 pm

pablosscripts wrote:Yup, I can't say it enough; the support and updates this product receives is amazing. It's by far one of the best purchases I've ever made. I have one for my PC and one for my consoles, can't live without it now.

Same for me, it's been almost 10 years that i've heard about a device that can Auto Spot for me twice per second in Battlefield 3!!! So I was like, I NEED IT. It was GPP, the device, and J2Kbr, the creator. And since day1 i'm addict, the device and the software was so incredibly revolutionary and amazing! But at the beginning there were no community but today the community makes it live it's awesome.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:16 am

Thank you pablo and prototype!! Your posts are motivating.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Pianist » Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:14 pm

Hi,

I want to use the Input Translator + Universal Gamepack twice.

That´s because I have two Universal Gamepacks runnning with different recoil values.

1. Is it possible to configure it twice on the Gtuner AIR or will it be overwritten when I download a second Universal Gamepack?

2. Can I edit already existing Gamepacks (are on memory slot 4 and 5) in the Gtuner AIR app? Didn´t found a button to edit them.

Thanks in advance for your help.

BR
Pianist
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Air Mobile App Support