Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Gtuner Air Mobile App general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Postby J2Kbr » Mon May 25, 2020 8:36 pm

Tunerboi wrote:Hi, Just wondering with Android how do I delete something from a slot, I have the same thing in slot four and five yet it doesn't allow me to have different settings in each. Also having an issue where it just seem to keep one profile downloaded, so in the download section I can't see any other profiles, any idea why that is?

The concept with Gtuner Air is not related with the device's memory slots. You can have the same Script/Gamepack downloaded in the App Library multiple times, each with a distinct configuration. Then using the smartphone/tablet to switch between one or the other. In essence, the Library within Gtuner Air works much like the memory slots on the device.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby teddy18 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:49 am

The App Needs an Update IT have to Supports Deadzone and curve adjustment
Then will BE the t2 a great device please Guys do that i hate that to make configs ob the PC for mk
teddy18
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:29 pm

The next update for Gtuner Air is planned soon after the public release of 1.08 update for Gtuner IV / Titan Two. thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Amanda » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:36 am

ok. I have the 1.15 on the iOS and I’m experiencing the following issue: Whenever I download a new file from the “Resources” tab, it automatically replaces the previous one that’s already in my “Library”, thus only one file can be in my library at a time. Shouldn’t there be a list of all of the scripts I downloaded locally? What am I doing wrong?
Amanda
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mad » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:53 am

Amanda wrote:Whenever I download a new file from the “Resources” tab, it automatically replaces the previous one that’s already in my “Library”, thus only one file can be in my library at a time. Shouldn’t there be a list of all of the scripts I downloaded locally? What am I doing wrong?

After you click download swipe right and click save. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby omega_cup » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:06 pm

Is there a way you can edit gpc files and load them onto the TitanTwo from iOS?
Using this app?

I'm in the middle of migrating my entire workflow from a MacBook to an iPad Pro, and trying work out what i'll miss out on, and the new ways to achieve things.
omega_cup
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Mad » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:22 pm

te5s3rakt wrote:Is there a way you can edit gpc files and load them onto the TitanTwo from iOS?
Using this app?

Editing and compiling gpc must be done via GtunerIV. You can edit the scripts settings via interactive configuration.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Pianist » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:41 pm

Hi guys,

any chance that there will be the possibility to load TWO packs into the config?

When changing to a new game and loading another pack the last one always got overwritten..
Pianist
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:14 pm

Scheucher wrote:Hi guys, any chance that there will be the possibility to load TWO packs into the config? When changing to a new game and loading another pack the last one always got overwritten..

Gtuner Air does not have builtin compiler. In order to merge two or more scripts into a single one Gtuner IV is needed, then you can publish the resulting script on Gtuner's Online Resources (public or private) for use with Gtuner Air. :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Prototype » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:27 pm

Scheucher wrote:When changing to a new game and loading another pack the last one always got overwritten..

I think he mean to have two "slots" but i think he missed the save feature because Gtuner Air can save so many scripts to have as many "slots".
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Air Mobile App Support