Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Gtuner Air Mobile App general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Postby Paulabc » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:57 am

Hi guys. my English is very bad. i use google.
I tried to find the answers in the thread, but that is very difficult with translated.
how can I distinguish between slots 1-3 these are queried ?
how can already be edited in the slot on the laptop, for example. Heard recoil on the fly.
I just keep seeing new stores and thinking rubs?
Paulabc
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Paulabc » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:46 pm

Dannyabc wrote:Hi guys. my English is very bad. i use google.
I tried to find the answers in the thread, but that is very difficult with translated.
how can already be edited in the slot on the laptop, for example. Heard recoil on the fly.

Ok ok slot 1-3 funktioniert nicht
ok edit directly does not work. you have to download again. then always reload after editing
Paulabc
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:05 pm

Dannyabc wrote:
Dannyabc wrote:Hi guys. my English is very bad. i use google.

Ok ok slot 1-3 funktioniert nicht
ok edit directly does not work. you have to download again. then always reload after editing

Hallo,

wenn Du ein Skript an einem Gerät herunterlädst, z.b. Laptop, und dann an deinem PC das Skript konfigurieren möchtest geht das nicht. Das jeweilige Skript Menü wird auf dem Gerät lokal gespeichert mit dem Du das Skript herunterlädst.

Leider musst Du es auf jedem Gerät von dem Du es aus konfigurieren möchtest einmal herunterladen.

Z.B. Phone, Laptop, PC usw.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Paulabc » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:47 pm

Ja danke hab jetzt alle „abgeschrieben“ u. Input translater Uber private downloaded. Ab jetzt dann nur noch Uber handy.
Paulabc
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Neonkreepin » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:25 pm

I was wondering if anyone could help. I have installed the Bluetooth and app. When I download a modern warfare script on my phone and configure the settings and hit “load and run” I can feel the vibration, when I toggle the settings on my controller I can see the led change on my titantwo but none of the settings work. For example I will toggle rapid fire and see that it’s “on” but nothing happens? I have saved the file configured and hit load and run. Does anyone know what could cause this?
Neonkreepin
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Scachi » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:27 pm

Neonkreepin wrote:I was wondering if anyone could help. I have installed the Bluetooth and app. When I download a modern warfare script on my phone and configure the settings and hit “load and run” I can feel the vibration, when I toggle the settings on my controller I can see the led change on my titantwo but none of the settings work. For example I will toggle rapid fire and see that it’s “on” but nothing happens? I have saved the file configured and hit load and run. Does anyone know what could cause this?

On PS4 you need to do the first time configuration, set the controller communication to usb on the ps4 itself:

https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... figuration
First-time Configuration
On the PlayStation 4, enable wired communication:
Settings → Devices → Controllers → Communication Method: Use USB Cable.
Configure the Output Protocol of the Titan Two to USB Automatic or USB PlayStation 4.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Neonkreepin » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:30 pm

Scachi wrote:
Neonkreepin wrote:I was wondering if anyone could help. I have installed the Bluetooth and app. When I download a modern warfare script on my phone and configure the settings and hit “load and run” I can feel the vibration, when I toggle the settings on my controller I can see the led change on my titantwo but none of the settings work. For example I will toggle rapid fire and see that it’s “on” but nothing happens? I have saved the file configured and hit load and run. Does anyone know what could cause this?

On PS4 you need to do the first time configuration, set the controller communication to usb on the ps4 itself:

First-time Configuration
Configure the Output Protocol of the Titan Two to USB Automatic or USB PlayStation 4.

Thanks for the quick response! I have already done that and the controller is plugged in. It seems that the app is communicating with the device but it just will not turn on the scripts for some reason. I have tried several different ones and followed the instructions but still can’t figure it out. :/
Neonkreepin
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Neonkreepin » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:35 pm

Neonkreepin wrote:
Scachi wrote:

First-time Configuration

Thanks for the quick response! I have already done that and the controller is plugged in. It seems that the app is communicating with the device but it just will not turn on the scripts for some reason. I have tried several different ones and followed the instructions but still can’t figure it out. :/

Never mind you were right! I guess I turned it off at some point and forgot. Awesome thank you!!!!!!!
Neonkreepin
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Max10 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:13 am

It is a pity that this application cannot be connected via cable in Titan Two, it would be very convenient and mobile, it would be easier to make settings and save them in T2
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:15 am

Max10 wrote:It is a pity that this application cannot be connected via cable in Titan Two, it would be very convenient and mobile, it would be easier to make settings and save them in T2

I understand there is an extra cost with the Titan Bluetooth module. But, for convenience and mobility, the Bluetooth connection is better. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Air Mobile App Support