Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Gtuner Air Mobile App general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Postby Mad » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:44 pm

xamel wrote:I have the Bluetooth module and I installed the Android Gtuner Air and the Smarphone found the Titan Two, but I cannot connect via the App Gtuner Air and I cannot couple the Titan Two wiht my Smartphone.

I need here help, maybe a short description ... a howto, maybe I have do something wrong

Have you installed the SD card and format/configure under device configuration?

You don't need to pair the titan two to your phone, just make sure bluetooth is enabled open the app and hit connect.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || Discord || YouTube || Twitter
Mad
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 2186
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 5:39 am

Re: Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Postby xamel » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:24 pm

Mad wrote:
xamel wrote:I have the Bluetooth module and I installed the Android Gtuner Air and the Smarphone found the Titan Two, but I cannot connect via the App Gtuner Air and I cannot couple the Titan Two wiht my Smartphone.

I need here help, maybe a short description ... a howto, maybe I have do something wrong

Have you installed the SD card and format/configure under device configuration?

You don't need to pair the titan two to your phone, just make sure bluetooth is enabled open the app and hit connect.


I have now used my older Smartphone Galaxy S7 and then works fine, but with my Galaxy S9 dont work the app, I dont know why
User avatar
xamel
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:14 am

Re: Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:41 pm

xamel wrote:I have now used my older Smartphone Galaxy S7 and then works fine, but with my Galaxy S9 dont work the app, I dont know why

Does it shows any error message? Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
User avatar
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army
 
Posts: 19360
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Re: Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Postby xamel » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:01 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
xamel wrote:I have now used my older Smartphone Galaxy S7 and then works fine, but with my Galaxy S9 dont work the app, I dont know why

Does it shows any error message? Thanks.


No, the app "Scanning for Titan Two device" nothing else
User avatar
xamel
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:14 am

Re: Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:13 pm

You need either manually enable Bluetooth of your S9 and/or allow the App Gtuner Air to use Bluetooth.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
User avatar
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army
 
Posts: 19360
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Re: Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Postby xamel » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:15 am

I enabled the bluetooth and die App Gtuner Air have all rights :-)

I use my Galaxy S7, that is for me OK ;-)
User avatar
xamel
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:14 am

Re: Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Postby Fenria » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:02 am

Would it be possible to add in the ability to change the interactive configuration settings on scripts that are installed on the Titan Two via the Gtuner Air GUI?

Also, would it be possible to add in a way to add GPC files to the local library via a file explorer or something similar?

I ask because it would provide alternatives for people that may not have the ability to upload their scripts for whatever reason, possibly because of computer/internet issues, but still need to have the ability to adjust the interactive configuration of the scripts they have on their PC and/or their Titan Two when they either can't, or just don't want to, connect them in order to do it that way.

For example, in my case, my computer has had issues connecting to the internet in the past, rendering me unable to do anything requiring such a connection for long periods of time, and as I use a desktop in one room, but have consoles in another, I can't connect the PC to the Titan Two if I want to make a change to some settings on the interactive configuration while leaving it plugged in to the console, and constantly unplugging the Titan Two from the console, plugging it into the computer, then unplugging it from the computer and plugging it back to the console in every half-hour or so to try a minor change with the configuration seems rather detrimental to the health of the USB ports.

As such, either a way to add the script I use to the Local Library of Gtuner Air without relying on the ability to upload/download it via the internet, or a way to change the settings of an already installed script via Gtuner Air would be very much appreciated, as it would prolong the life of the ports, and save both time and energy.
User avatar
Fenria
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 5:56 pm

Re: Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Postby Mad » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:21 am

Fenria wrote:Would it be possible to add in the ability to change the interactive configuration settings on scripts that are installed on the Titan Two via the Gtuner Air GUI?

When a script is installed via Gtuner IV the interactive configuration is stored in the GtunerIV/cache folder and not on the device itself.

Fenria wrote:Also, would it be possible to add in a way to add GPC files to the local library via a file explorer or something similar?

Gtuner Air doesn't have a built in compiler. It is required to use Gtuner IV so it can compile to bytecode and upload to the online resource section.

Fenria wrote:I ask because it would provide alternatives for people that may not have the ability to upload their scripts for whatever reason, possibly because of computer/internet issues

If you like, copy your script to your phone/device and I can upload it for you.

Fenria wrote:constantly unplugging the Titan Two from the console, plugging it into the computer, then unplugging it from the computer and plugging it back to the console in every half-hour or so to try a minor change with the configuration seems rather detrimental to the health of the USB ports.

I can recommend OTG adapters. I use them on any consoles/pc/devices that I plug stuff in to frequently.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || Discord || YouTube || Twitter
Mad
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 2186
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 5:39 am

Re: Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Postby Fenria » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:34 am

While I appreciate the offer to upload the files for me, I'll have to decline for now, as I tend to make minor changes to the script over time, so while it may work this time, it's not a permanent solution.

If Gtuner Air uses what I would imagine to be .gbc files to store scripts in the local library, where do the configurations come from?
Are they downloaded alongside the scripts?


Edit: Ignore that greyed out bit, cause I just remembered that yes, that is exactly the case, as both a .gbc file and an interactive configuration file can be created for use by Gtuner Air when uploading a script.

That being said, it makes me wonder if, when creating and saving a .gbc file on the computer, it would be possible to create a local file for the interactive configuration as well, and then import those two files into the Gtuner Air's local library.

I feel like it could be really useful for those who, for whatever reason, can't upload their script, or for those that prefer to work offline.
User avatar
Fenria
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 5:56 pm

Re: Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Postby Mad » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:36 am

Fenria wrote:While I appreciate the offer to upload the files for me, I'll have to decline for now, as I tend to make minor changes to the script over time, so while it may work this time, it's not a permanent solution.

No problem, I see you got support on Discord for your issues with uploading a script :joia:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || Discord || YouTube || Twitter
Mad
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 2186
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 5:39 am

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Air Mobile App Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest