Gtuner Air 1.20 UPDATE (Oct 2020)

Gtuner Air Mobile App general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: Gtuner Air 1.20 UPDATE (Oct 2020)

Postby Mad » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:03 am

Scheucher wrote:having a problem.
I created Input Translator for MW 2019 and User101 Script and want to load it into the Titan 2 via my Samsung App and it is working since 10 minutes now and says "Storing Translator" and it doesn´t finish.

With iPad it lasts only 10-15 sec.

Hi,

I transferred a bunch with no issues, input translators loaded in 1-2 seconds. Try turning bluetooth off/on and restarting the app. If you still have issues let us know android version / device.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Prototype » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:34 am

I have a problem with Gtuner Air's last update. In fact i can't find my Private scripts in the Online Resources although it works from Gtuner IV as i find my locked scripts. My second issue with that is the users using the Private/private word wrongly or for personal reasons but when i search my locked scripts i only find other's scripts.

It may be a bug from Gtuner Air but what can be done for the second issue ?
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:54 am

prototype wrote:I have a problem with Gtuner Air's last update. In fact i can't find my Private scripts in the Online Resources although it works from Gtuner IV as i find my locked scripts.

Please check if your ConsoleTuner username and password are correctly set on Gtuner Air settings.

prototype wrote:My second issue with that is the users using the Private/private word wrongly or for personal reasons but when i search my locked scripts i only find other's scripts. It may be a bug from Gtuner Air but what can be done for the second issue ?

When publishing a private work, the author field must be set to 'Private' (case sensitive, therefore 'private' will not work).
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Prototype » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:29 am

J2Kbr wrote:
prototype wrote:I have a problem with Gtuner Air's last update. In fact i can't find my Private scripts in the Online Resources although it works from Gtuner IV as i find my locked scripts.

Please check if your ConsoleTuner username and password are correctly set on Gtuner Air settings.

Thank you it worked.
J2Kbr wrote:
prototype wrote:My second issue with that is the users using the Private/private word wrongly or for personal reasons but when i search my locked scripts i only find other's scripts. It may be a bug from Gtuner Air but what can be done for the second issue ?

When publishing a private work, the author field must be set to 'Private' (case sensitive, therefore 'private' will not work).

Yes that's the problem, some users use 'private':
https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?0 ... F0ZQ%3D%3D

That's not really an issue but if they want it to be private they should change it. :)
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Scachi » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:31 pm

Is that a big problem to make "private" in lowercase also work ? it's just the most common mistake when users are trying to use the Private thing.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:40 pm

Scachi wrote:Is that a big problem to make "private" in lowercase also work ? it's just the most common mistake when users are trying to use the Private thing.

Change done (server side). :smile0517: Applies only for the newly published works (or update).
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Scachi » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:49 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
Scachi wrote:Is that a big problem to make "private" in lowercase also work ? it's just the most common mistake when users are trying to use the Private thing.

Change done (server side). :smile0517: Applies only for the newly published works (or update).

Perfect. Thank you :smile0517:
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Prototype » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:09 am

Yes. Thanks :joia:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby peterb » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:04 pm

Hello I use Gtuner AIR 1.20.3.0 with previous versions I was able to use slot number and change config while staying on the slot.
In new version after changing code/aim settings the Titan resets to slot 0 always.

With previous version I was able to download package put it in slot 5 and work on this slot while changing settings.
Now after changes to 1.2 it seems I am working in memory as volatile config only.

It would be great to choose saving slot and work on it.
peterb
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:16 pm

First, be sure your Titan Two device is updated with the latest firmware (1.10).

After that, if the problem persists, please try re-download the script/gamepack AND (if any) input translator. We made some changes on the latest Gtuner Air release to support several new features from Gtuner IV which, in some cases, make old scripts/input translators to not work properly.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Air Mobile App Support