Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S

Gtuner Air Mobile App general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby Darkpirategeneral » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:29 am

I recently got a ps5 and i been using the T2 with the quadstick and a ps5 controller and i have the quadstick connected to input A and the ps5 controller in input B. I have the T2 output connected to a usb hub that's connected to the ps5 and my T2 has a power supply connected to it and so does my usb hub. My controller disconnects every seven-eight minutes, is there a way to stop that from happening or do i need a third party controller to stop it from disconnecting every 7-8 minutes could i use a non branded third party controller or does it have to be a hori pad?
Darkpirategeneral
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Mad » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:29 am

Darkpirategeneral wrote:do i need a third party controller to stop it from disconnecting every 7-8 minutes could i use a non branded third party controller or does it have to be a hori pad?

Yes a third party PS4 controller is needed, and any should work fine.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby jBone4400 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:29 am

it might have to be a hori pad, i tried putting an Astro in USB-A and a PS4 controller in USB-B and it still timed out. right now i'm having an issue getting the headset to work. this kinda sucks, idk why Sony made it so difficult for this to work lol
jBone4400
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:57 am

jBone4400 wrote:it might have to be a hori pad, i tried putting an Astro in USB-A and a PS4 controller in USB-B and it still timed out. right now i'm having an issue getting the headset to work. this kinda sucks, idk why Sony made it so difficult for this to work lol

With the Astro C40 there is no need for PS4 controller. Just the the output protocol to "USB PlayStation 5", connect the Astro C40 to Input-A (via USB cable or wireless dongle) and the output to PS5. The headset on the controller will work as expected.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Darkpirategeneral » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:44 am

ok i got a horipad and i looked at the T2 user manual. but i keep getting authentication reset here's my setup A-Quadstick B-DS PROG with OTG-Horipad i'm not sure if that's the correct way to have everything connected and i'm using the otg adapter because i don't have a blutooth module. the usb hub i'm using has a power supply and I have the T2 output connected to it and i also have a power supply for my T2 so it can't be a power issue i don't know what to do anymore could it be a defective T2 or something wrong with my quadstick?
Darkpirategeneral
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Mad » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:04 am

Darkpirategeneral wrote:PROG with OTG-Horipad

Controllers can't authenticate via PROG. You'll need to plug it into input B.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Darkpirategeneral » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:30 am

can i put the quadstick in prog?
Darkpirategeneral
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:03 am

Darkpirategeneral wrote:can i put the quadstick in prog?

Yes, HID controllers can be used on the PROG port. :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Darkpirategeneral » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:57 am

oh ok but when i connected the horipad to input B and the dual Sense controller to input A and the quadstick to the PROG port and now it doesn't authentication reset every 7/8 minutes, but the problem now is i can't active the touchpad with the quadstick and when i try the share is activated instead
Darkpirategeneral
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:50 am

Darkpirategeneral wrote:oh ok but when i connected the horipad to input B and the dual Sense controller to input A and the quadstick to the PROG port and now it doesn't authentication reset every 7/8 minutes

This is expected. The Hori controller is being used to reply the PS5 authentication requests and, in this case, there will not be any reconnection.

Darkpirategeneral wrote:but the problem now is i can't active the touchpad with the quadstick and when i try the share is activated instead

This can be solved with an Input Translator, remapping the Share button to the touchpad click. :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Air Mobile App Support