A few questions about Gtuner Air

Gtuner Air Mobile App general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

A few questions about Gtuner Air

Postby battlelog » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:12 am

First off its a great app, simple to use.

I am having a few issues with trying to use a input Translator with the bf4 GP, I use a old one bonefisher made (flipped trigger setup), it has aways worked for me.

I am playing on a ps5 so I do have the 3rd party controller plugged into input -b and my ps5 DS BT. I have noticed that there is no option to pick ps5 ds on the Gtuner app and on the Gtuner for pc its greyed out?

I have followed some instructions on how to use the input trans, but I can not get it to work, the bf4 gp works fine but no matter what I try can not get the input trans to work?

Also how do you delete a gp that is in a slot, I have swiped left to delete but when I check on the app or on pc its still there?

Also how do you pick a slot you want that gp on in the app, I do not see a option for it?

Would like to add, if I disconnect the t2 from the ps5 to check it on pc, it shows that a input trans is with the bf4 gp on slot 6 after using the air app to install the gp and input trans on slot 6, the input trans will not work but the mods on the gp will.

The funny thing is thats it the same bf4 gp and input trans i use from my slot one, the only diffrence is that I programed slot one using my pc?

Thanks in advance.
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: A few questions about Gtuner Air

Postby Scachi » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:36 am

battlelog wrote:First off its a great app, simple to use.

I am having a few issues with trying to use a input Translator with the bf4 GP, I use a old one bonefisher made (flipped trigger setup), it has aways worked for me.

I am playing on a ps5 so I do have the 3rd party controller plugged into input -b and my ps5 DS BT. I have noticed that there is no option to pick ps5 ds on the Gtuner app and on the Gtuner for pc its greyed out?

Haven't used Gtuner air for a while.
Not sure if you are talking but another selection option..
When you are saying that the "Output Protocol" selection in the Device Configuration shows the PS5 Bluetooth greyed out.. this is correct as there is no wireless T2->Ps5 connection support at the moment I think. This doesn't matter for your controller connection. This Output Protocol is for the Output Port so you can go wireless (no output port cable) when using the BT PS4 protocol on the PS4.

I have followed some instructions on how to use the input trans, but I can not get it to work, the bf4 gp works fine but no matter what I try can not get the input trans to work?

Also how do you delete a gp that is in a slot, I have swiped left to delete but when I check on the app or on pc its still there?

I never used an input translator with the air app, can't help with that.

I think the Air App only deletes the script on the phone when using delete. The T2 slot will still have the content saved to it. Not sure about that as I never spend attention to it.

Also how do you pick a slot you want that gp on in the app, I do not see a option for it?

You can select the slot to save on when you are connected to your T2 in GT Air and go back via that three bars button in the top right corner.
That "Load and Run using" combo box is where the script gets saved and run on.
GT Air is designed to run all scripts of a single slot. So you use the phone to switch scripts on that slot by slecting on of your saved one on your phone.

Would like to add, if I disconnect the t2 from the ps5 to check it on pc, it shows that a input trans is with the bf4 gp on slot 6 after using the air app to install the gp and input trans on slot 6, the input trans will not work but the mods on the gp will.

The funny thing is thats it the same bf4 gp and input trans i use from my slot one, the only diffrence is that I programed slot one using my pc?

Thanks in advance.

I never used an input translator with the air app, can't help with that.

// edit
I just configured bumper/trigger flip through the gtair app.
I just saved a script in gtair and configured the input mapping manually through gtair via "REMAP" and switched R2<->R1 and L2<->L1 around. I had to do "Load and Run" twice but now it is working correctly with flipped buttons done through gtair.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby battlelog » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:33 pm

Thanks for the quick response Scachi.

I tried the remap thing too and it did not work? Will try again and see if it takes this time.

Will update if it works this time.

Thanks again man.
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby battlelog » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:02 pm

Hey Scachi,

Ok I got it to work,I remapped the buttons like you said, had to run it 4 times for some reason but it took.

Thanks alot for your help man.
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Return to Gtuner Air Mobile App Support