Tell me some cool cookie clicker tricks (except saysopens

Any discussion that is not related to other forums goes here.

Tell me some cool cookie clicker tricks (except saysopens

Postby victor11 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:38 am

I’m using the saysopensesame trick in cookie clicker and made like 11 octodecillion cookies in 20 seconds xD I thought I’ll just fool my friends with it but realized it has the control panel icon (with cps) on the top left. Is there any way I can remove it? I don’t want them to get suspicious due to that icon. Also, are there any other tricks I can use which won’t raise suspicions and fool them?
victor11
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Tell me some cool cookie clicker tricks (except saysopen

Postby JacobWilliamsX » Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:46 am

Wait what? 11 octodecillion cookies in 20 seconds???? Are you sure you mean seconds only, maybe hours? How is that even possible? And what is this trick even, please tell me bro.
JacobWilliamsX
Corporal
Corporal

Postby victor11 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:31 pm

Damn, you look really excited for the trick. Man its just a very simple trick where you put “saysopensesame” in front of your bakery’s name. Once done, you’ll get access to control panel and some buttons like “10x”, “100x”, “10k” etc. Just keep clicking on these buttons and you’ll have insane number of cookies within a few seconds.
victor11
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby JacobWilliamsX » Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:48 pm

victor11 wrote:Damn, you look really excited for the trick. Man its just a very simple trick where you put “saysopensesame” in front of your bakery’s name. Once done, you’ll get access to control panel and some buttons like “10x”, “100x”, “10k” etc. Just keep clicking on these buttons and you’ll have insane number of cookies within a few seconds.

Man I just tried it, and I never thought I’d say this but 11 octodecillion cookies in 20 seconds was really slow, I made like 100 octodecillion in the same time, haha. I AM DED.
JacobWilliamsX
Corporal
Corporal

Postby victor11 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:45 am

Haha, good for you dude. But honestly, the trick is senseless for me, can't even fool my friends with it damn.
victor11
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby JacobWilliamsX » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:02 am

I get it. I have a trick, it won’t bake cookies as fast as your trick though but will definitely help you fool your friends. I’d suggest you do what I do, just use an auto clicker in the game. Been using it and reached a billion cookies in no time from scratch. You might as well use it.
JacobWilliamsX
Corporal
Corporal

Postby victor11 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:34 am

Damm boy, not bad. Actually, a lot of people have suggested the same to me in the past. But the biggest problem I face with an auto clicker is finding a good one. I did my research and looked for a few tools, but all of them have bad ratings and the people in the review section say the tool has viruses. Or need my money! I ain’t signing up for that.
victor11
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby JacobWilliamsX » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:50 am

Relatable AF! Infact a lot of those tools are really harmful. Only download the one you can really trust. Also, if you’d like my suggestion, I use this one. It's free and safe to use. Go for it. Also quick tip, record a loop in times of need, it will save you.
JacobWilliamsX
Corporal
Corporal

Postby victor11 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:13 am

thanks, this tool looks legit from the reviews and the site. I’ll give it a try.
victor11
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Off Topic Discussion