Im just going to say it

Any discussion that is not related to other forums goes here.

Re: Im just going to say it

Postby prototype » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:34 am

My thoughts is that there is a guru who funds the troops there, don't ask me who but i have my idea, i'm sure some are paid for their work.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
prototype
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby JustyChaos » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:21 pm

Mad wrote:Thank you for your input.

I haven't used these game packs but will be doing so over the next week, I'm guessing the only thing that doesn't work is the bhop heal in apex legends? (if i recall correctly it was patched).

They have a much larger community because of marketing so they have more scripts, although quantity over quality. The zen is still using GPC1 by J2Kbr so all scripts should work once it's out and Buffy can update the converter. The zen still cannot use GPC2 T2 scripts.

Without going into detail and bashing on the zen, the only thing it's got is bigger script size and an oled screen (its cool sure, but if you're playing with a controller you cant read it from the couch/bed you're going to need binoculars.)

In short, from everything we have seen the zen is no match for the T2 :smile0517:

J2Kbr has been solely working on this alone and it is purely amazing what he has achieved. We do acknowledge there is room for improvement, rest assured we are working hard to improve these things across the board.

I'm sure Bhop is actually still working or it does on a converted script I have.

Tbh I would have to go through and use the scripts again, to find out which problems I found. I just cant remember off hand which problems I found that caused me to look for other scripts. I just know I did. When I have more time I will go through them and give you some more precise feedback.
JustyChaos
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby jelly44 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:12 pm

Mad wrote:J2Kbr has been solely working on this alone and it is purely amazing what he has achieved. We do acknowledge there is room for improvement, rest assured we are working hard to improve these things across the board.

:smile0203:
I'm so grateful to J2Kbr & the community over here for all he and all have accomplished and done regarding the T2. Not a day goes by I don't have a blast while playing my favorite games with the game packs provided in the online resources and with the script I managed to compile by learning bits and pieces from all the contributors over here. Truly sad to see Alan going away as he too helped me, but I am sure there's always going to be someone here to help.
- My recommendation for learning C programming: 'C Programming Absolute Beginner's Guide'
- Create your own scripts with GPC2 Scripting
jelly44
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion