Star Wars Battlefront II Help

Any discussion that is not related to other forums goes here.

Star Wars Battlefront II Help

Postby Lwiillo » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:59 pm

Hello guys,

I'm having a situation. When I play Galactic Assault and pickup the ion launcher. I pick the launcher with the square and when I try to shoot my soldier just do meeles. I switch to my normal weapon with triangle and everything is fine. I switch back to the launcher and my character don't shoot, just do meeles.

I'm using a Xbox One Elite Controller with the wireless adapter v1 on a Titan Two with the Shooterz mod.

Please somebody help me.
Console: PS4 Fat w/2TB internal hd and 4TB external hd
FPS: Xbox Elite Controller
Fighting: Razer Panthera
Racing: Thrustmaster T-80
Flying: Thrustmaster HOTAS 4
Headset: Razer Threser 7.1
Classic: Hori Mini Wired GamePad
Lwiillo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Help

Postby alanmcgregor » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:15 pm

Shooterz mod?
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Help

Postby bonefisher » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:00 pm

Lwiillo wrote:Hello guys,

I'm having a situation. When I play Galactic Assault and pickup the ion launcher. I pick the launcher with the square and when I try to shoot my soldier just do meeles. I switch to my normal weapon with triangle and everything is fine. I switch back to the launcher and my character don't shoot, just do meeles.

I'm using a Xbox One Elite Controller with the wireless adapter v1 on a Titan Two with the Shooterz mod.

Please somebody help me.

That is a old script and can't get into it since my computer burnt up in lightening storm. Might want to look at a newer version of someone's! Most likely with all the new updates to the T2 threw it off what was working back then but now fixed got it all twisted up....There is new scripts for that game in online resources!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to Off Topic Discussion