Which games do you play ?

Any discussion that is not related to other forums goes here.

Which games do you play ?

Postby Crunkstar » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:39 pm

Hey Community ! :) wanted to start an Off Topic section so we can have a little bit small talk beside
programming and stuff like that :wink:.

What kind of games do you actually play? I'm playing at the moment only Ultra Street Fighter 4 on my PS3 can't wait for the release on the PS4 !

I'll also start to play Mortal Kombat X when it's released on 14. April.

I was thinking of getting Battlefield Hardline but i hate it to play FPS games alone without a Squad anyone else here who wants to play Battlefield Hardline ?

- Crunkstar
Crunkstar
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Which games do you play ?

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:51 pm

nice! :) my favorite franchises are Battlefield and the Souls Series. But lately I'm really enjoying CoD AW. I'm also big fan of some PS exclusives, like God of War and Uncharted.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby UK_Wildcats » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:40 pm

I grew up with videos games starting way back with the original Pong. I even wrote my own Pascal Pong program. My most recent gaming has been the COD series, which I started with Black Ops. I took a break after Ghosts since I was burnt out on playing and I really did not like Ghosts. I am now back into it with COD AW. My favorites over the years have been various Mario Brothers (love Carts) and Wii Sports Series.

My 16 year old son could play Minecraft and COD Zombies forever.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Crunkstar » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:33 pm

God of War titles was so sick. I've played CoD alot too but after Modern Warfare 1 I've switched to Battlefield the speed after MW was too fast for me liked the tactical teamplaying on Battlefield without rushing :-)
Crunkstar
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Crastek » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:32 am

Love all FPS games since quake :innocent_smile_1: devil may cry and final fantasy for softer side :shocked:
Crastek
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Crunkstar » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:57 am

which final fantasy part was your favorite?
Crunkstar
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Prototype » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:23 pm

Hi, i play mostly racing games (driveclub for now) and TPS (last of us for now but i've loved ghost recon future soldier on PS3 and Titan One helped me a lot to enjoy this game with my own layout !) And recently Xenoverse but i like to play all games i can :) I play everything from killzone and Metal Gear Solid to Zen pinball 2 3D !
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Baby Cham » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:05 pm

Hello, I play a lot of hack and slash beat'em up type games. I.e. like now i'm still playing Shadow Of Mordor and recently started playing DmC definitive edition. I'm also a fighting game lover. Not really a COD, Battlefield or Destiny multiplayer fan, just the campaign. A little bit of Need for Speed, GTA V and FIFA now and again.

To be honest, whenever a new game is coming out that I'm interested in, 1 of the first thing I think about is what type of script I can make for this game. What type of tricks I could use to make my gaming experience a lot better. I spend more time writing codes than actually playing the games I have lol. That is why I haven't completed most of the games I have in my library lol. :smile0311:
Baby Cham
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby KydDynoMyte » Mon May 04, 2015 2:11 pm

For over a year now, it seems like all I have been playing when I have time is Sniper Elite V2 on xbox 360. Multiplayer is great in that game.

I actually just received my Titan One on Saturday to try to make some use out of one of the VR headsets I have on xbox 360, mostly for adding head tracking to the flight and driving games since the headset can emulate a PC mouse. I tried out the Titan One last night for a few minutes with a Logitech Strike Force 3D and a M570 Trackball on Apache Air Assault on the 360. After I figure out how to tweak a few things I think it will be great. It was real easy to use MaxAim DI. I am not sure it will do everything I want to do with it but I am keeping my fingers crossed.
KydDynoMyte
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon May 04, 2015 2:14 pm

Btw, lately I'm playing BloodBorne ... having tons of fun! Truly a Masterpiece.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Next

Return to Off Topic Discussion