Settings Battlefield V - titan two

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Settings Battlefield V - titan two

Postby Vinicius Tadeu » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:03 pm

:ashamed: Good afternoon, someone could help me, I'm trying to install TITAN TWO for my PS4, more unsuccessfully, before playing with the control enabled, could someone pass me as settings to make use of this equipment?
Vinicius Tadeu
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Settings Battlefield V - titan two

Postby Mad » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:41 pm

Have you done the first time configuration? https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... aystation4
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Vinicius Tadeu » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:46 pm

Mad wrote:Have you done the first time configuration? https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... aystation4

I did exactly everything, but it is necessary to configure the TITAN TWO, which I am not right, I made several modifications but without satisfactory results
Vinicius Tadeu
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Mad » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:02 am

Are you using the Battlefield V gamepack?

What specifically are you having trouble with?

Try starting from scratch by resetting the interactive configuration settings, hit "Restore Defaults" in the top right corner and start of with applying one or two things at a time.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Vinicius Tadeu » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:53 am

Mad wrote:Are you using the Battlefield V gamepack?

What specifically are you having trouble with?

Try starting from scratch by resetting the interactive configuration settings, hit "Restore Defaults" in the top right corner and start of with applying one or two things at a time.

Hello, first thanks for your attention =)
Yes I am, happy as everyone goes through the tutorial, what I am not able to configure the Game Pack (remembering that I am using control of the PS4), I can not adjust the retreats of the weapons, I believe you have a tool to reload the Faster weapons, can not hit either. Basically what I needed was a setting for me to make adjustments to my Game Pack to play.

For BF1, it worked perfectly, I can use all the tools available in the Game Pack, but this game no longer has so many players active, so I'm playing BTV.
Would you help me? :smile0203:
Vinicius Tadeu
Corporal
Corporal

Postby jelly44 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:38 am

Hi Vinicius,

Each weapon has its own recoil. You need to load the script to the slot in the Titan Two, open the interactive configuration and adjust the anti recoil for standing, crouch and prone positions. The same applies for the rapid fire for the semi-automatic weapons. Once you have done this, click on save and run.

Do remember that for each weapon, you will need to load the script in different slots in the Titan Two.

Which gamepack are your using? Bonefisher's or J2Kbr's?
- My recommendation for learning C programming: 'C Programming Absolute Beginner's Guide'
- Create your own scripts with GPC2 Scripting
jelly44
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Vinicius Tadeu » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:06 am

jelly44 wrote:Hi Vinicius,

Each weapon has its own recoil. You need to load the script to the slot in the Titan Two, open the interactive configuration and adjust the anti recoil for standing, crouch and prone positions. The same applies for the rapid fire for the semi-automatic weapons. Once you have done this, click on save and run.

Do remember that for each weapon, you will need to load the script in different slots in the Titan Two.

Which gamepack are your using? Bonefisher's or J2Kbr's?

Hello Jelly 44.
I understood, for each weapon has to change the settings, pulls until it hits everything goes time huh! I thought it would have a "initial default" setting, thanks for the tips. :smile0517:

I'm using Bonefisher
Vinicius Tadeu
Corporal
Corporal

Postby jelly44 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:25 pm

I also use bonefisher's script and for each weapon you use, you will have different recoils and rapid fire settings, so there is no way around it unless you use a script that captures the rumble feedback.

You can have something like:

Slot 1: M1A1 Carbine
Slot 2: STG 44
Slot 3: Sten
Slot 4: Suomi
... etc

Also, my anti recoil values, let's say for the M1A1 Carbine, will be different than your values if we use different controller/mouse sensitivity.
- My recommendation for learning C programming: 'C Programming Absolute Beginner's Guide'
- Create your own scripts with GPC2 Scripting
jelly44

Return to Titan Two Device