COD Advanced Warfare (AW) with Titan 1

Any discussion that is not related to other forums goes here.

COD Advanced Warfare (AW) with Titan 1

Postby UK_Wildcats » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:50 pm

What features do you guys use the most? How has it changed your game play? Do you have any issues, tips or tricks for using the mods?

I mostly use Auto Sprint, Drop Shot, Quick Melee, Double Jump, Sensitivity

Auto Sprint: I am more of a rusher, so I like this option. I have found that it works better with Gung Ho. I often have to let off the joystick to reload when not using Gung Ho.

Drop Shot: I use with scope disabled, so it only drops when hip firing. This feature has saved my life and got me more kills. I have learned to drop and this ADS to prevent from raising back up again.

Double Jump: This is another great feature with the EXO suits. I still have an occasional issue where I have to learn to quick press X for selecting things.

Rapid Fire: I found this best with turning burst weapons (IMR and ARK) into almost full auto weapon.

Anti-Recoil: I did extensive testing with various weapons and settings. I was never happy with it. I am often switching weapons and picking up new ones, so I found it useless for my game play.

Auto Dash: This has it advantages in certain moments, but I found it more bothersome in normal game play. I often may turn this on and off in Gun Game.

I seem to have better play when playing hard wired to the Titan 1.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Re: COD Advanced Warfare (AW) with Titan 1

Postby perfecthuntr » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:13 pm

For the Auto-Sprint, you should use some code that I wrote for my custom script to stop having to let off the Left Stick to reload. Here's how I have that portion written:
Code: Select all
// AUTO SPRINT MODE ************************************************************************************************************************
if (delay > 0) { delay = delay - get_rtime(); }     // Reduce the delay value by the elapsed run time

if (AutoSprintON) {
    if (delay <= 0 && get_val(PS4_LY) < -98 && !get_val(AIM) && !get_val(SHOOT)) { combo_run(cAutoSprint); }
    if (!GungHoON && event_press(RELOAD)) { combo_stop(cAutoSprint); delay = 2000; }     // Delay AUTO SPRINT by 2 seconds
    if (event_press(SPRINT)) { combo_stop(cAutoSprint); delay = 50; }                     // Restart the combo if pressing SPRINT
    if (!combo_running(cAutoSprint) && get_val(PS4_LY) < -98) { set_val(SPRINT, 0); }     // Helps restart the combo
}
// AUTO SPRINT MODE ************************************************************************************************************************

For the Double Jump, why don't you just set that on an easily toggleable button combination. For mine, I use L2 + Up. Easy enough to toggle on and off during the loading screen or score screen.

And for the record, I play hard wired to the Titan One with all of the games I play. I find that there are no latency issues when doing this. While using bluetooth, I often have lag problems with the controller input being delayed even though I have direct line-of-sight.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
perfecthuntr
Major
Major

Re: COD Advanced Warfare (AW) with Titan 1

Postby UK_Wildcats » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:27 pm

Thank for you sharing. I don't mind letting of the joystick, and it is now 2nd nature. I run gung ho most of the time, so I rarely have an issue with it. Yes, I found the same thing with hard wired. It may be a placebo effect, but I feel like I am getting a very slight advantage over typical wireless DS4.

My favorite weapons: ASM1 because I am a rusher and like the quicker movement (sprinting and aiming) with an SMG. I don't have the Speakeasy (want it badly though). I typically use the Reckless with grip, extended mags and the free rapid fire. My favorite AR is the AK-12 because of the range and very low recoil. I just got the BAL-27 Inferno, so I am learning to play with it. It just runs so much closer compared to SMG. I like the IMR and ARX but I keep going back to the AK-12.

I also typically use stun or semtex.

For score streaks, I use UAV (extra time, support, and threat detection). Since I play Domination mostly, I typically get this 4-6 times per game. I love the Assault Drone with Rockets. I tried AI Control, but I get more kills controlling it manually since many use Blind Eye. I also use Bombing Run and Paladin. Bombing Run is great for clearing flags on Domination. The Paladin is a beast. I average 5-10 kills per use.

I don't use any of the exo abilities except overclock when I am playing Capture the Flag or Uplink.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Return to Off Topic Discussion