I need a good place to sell my Titan 2

Any discussion that is not related to other forums goes here.

I need a good place to sell my Titan 2

Postby Squadwipe2020 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:00 pm

Hello all, I have lost my job due to this virus and I'm looking to sell all my gaming equipment so I can get some much needed food for my kiddos. I know that the Titan 2s are no longer in stock, is there a place I could sell this to gamers for auction or any other suggestions to get the most $ possible? I know everyone is falling on hard times and I expect no pity. Thank you
Squadwipe2020
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: I need a good place to sell my Titan 2

Postby UK_Wildcats » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:25 am

Try ebay
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Gordon » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:00 pm

Squadwipe2020 wrote:Hello all, I have lost my job due to this virus and I'm looking to sell all my gaming equipment so I can get some much needed food for my kiddos. I know that the Titan 2s are no longer in stock, is there a place I could sell this to gamers for auction or any other suggestions to get the most $ possible? I know everyone is falling on hard times and I expect no pity. Thank you

How much you selling it for? I just bought a titan one from amazon but it won't arrive until April 29th! Let me know if you still want to sell it... I don't know why these things are sold out everywhere.
Gordon
Private
Private

Postby BRUT3LKILLZ » Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:46 am

Have you sold it yet? I'm interested in purchasing it. Feel free to send me a private message.
BRUT3LKILLZ
Private
Private

Return to Off Topic Discussion