Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S

Any discussion that is not related to other forums goes here.

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby DPWillo95 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:29 pm

Sorry if this comes across as having a moan, but are there any updates on the progress of full functionality for the PS5 with Dualsense controller?

It would be good to get a full update on the status of this as its been several months now.

I've aware of the current work around with the use of the 3rd party controller, however like many people, I don't have one and don't think we should have to buy a 3rd party controller just to make the device work as intended.

I've essentially stopped using the Titan since the PS5 came out so it would be good to be able to fully use it again without the limitations.

Any updates are greatly appreciated
DPWillo95
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Mad » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:01 pm

DPWillo95 wrote:I've aware of the current work around with the use of the 3rd party controller, however like many people, I don't have one and don't think we should have to buy a 3rd party controller just to make the device work as intended.

The device works as intended. :smile0517:

No one has been able to crack the PS5 authentication. A third party controller simply for authentication is a cheap solution.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby DPWillo95 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:41 pm

Mad wrote:
DPWillo95 wrote:I've aware of the current work around with the use of the 3rd party controller, however like many people, I don't have one and don't think we should have to buy a 3rd party controller just to make the device work as intended.

No one has been able to crack the PS5 authentication. A third party controller simply for authentication is a cheap solution.

If it worked as intended we wouldn't need a Third party controller? As it is is sold as a plug and play device. Not plug and play but you'll need to buy something else for it to work. So thats my point.

I imagine cracking the authentication process is complex but a simple update on the status of this would be great just to manage customers expectations :smile0517:
DPWillo95
Corporal
Corporal

Postby battlelog » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:28 pm

DPWillo95 wrote:
Mad wrote:

If it worked as intended we wouldn't need a Third party controller? As it is is sold as a plug and play device. Not plug and play but you'll need to buy something else for it to work. So thats my point.

I imagine cracking the authentication process is complex but a simple update on the status of this would be great just to manage customers expectations :smile0517:

There was a update today for the ps5 and the ds controller?? I wonder what the update for the controller was??
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby He4DHuNt3r » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:59 pm

DPWillo95 wrote:
Mad wrote:

It's very unlikely we will see any updates about cracking dualsense authentication until 3rd Party Licensed PS5 controllers are released.

Same thing happened when the PS4 first came out, It wasn't until "Hori" released there Wired PS4 controller months later that we got PS4 support.
He4DHuNt3r
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby whiteindian » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:10 am

whiteindian wrote:
Mad wrote:
whiteindian wrote:The slot display on T2 device keeps spinning even when a slot is selected.

Sounds like you have done everything correctly. The circling means it's awaiting connection to a console via output or to Gtuner via the prog port. Try a different cable for output, and different port on the console.

Ok, so I am not confused around setup, can you clarify:

1. Does Hori Ps4 mini gamepad need to be plugged into INPUT A or INPUT B on the T2 device while the Dualsense is connected via bluetooth to T2 device at same time?

2. Which output protocol should be selected while the Dualsense is connected via bluetooth to T2 device at same time Hori Ps4 mini gamepad is connected to T2 device?

3. Even though i've paired Dualsense to T2 via bluetooth, Is there any other settings that need to be changed on Gtuner? (In scenario where T2 is connected to PS5 console via cable and T2 has Hori ps4 gamepad plugged in/out)

Any one respond please?

ALSO - NEW CABLE did not change spinning light problem nor did trying all other ports on PS5 console. AS mentioned in my earlier posts all hardware has been tested independently and working correctly.

However, the T2 will not connect to my PS5 despite having correct USB communication settings on console and having correct Gtuner settings/output protocols settings all being correct.

Does the T2 actually work on PS5 or not? I have bought a Ps4 Hori mini gamepad, i tried just wired only controller connection to T2 with wired connection to Ps5 (with new cables, woth cable provided, all ports on Ps5 console) got nothing except spining light. The same outcome with bluetooth connection to controller, hori into input b, output wired to console.

What is the fix? (yes i do have latest firmware)

Answer please someone??????
whiteindian
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby UK_Wildcats » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:31 pm

I just got my PS5 and I am getting disconnects. Is it my configuration?

PS5 settings to wired USB connection. T2 connected via cable to PS5. Laptop connected to T2. T2 connected to DualShock and DualSense controllers (both via cables). T2 output protocol set to PS5.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Scachi » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:42 pm

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:I just got my PS5 and I am getting disconnects. Is it my configuration?

PS5 settings to wired USB connection. T2 connected via cable to PS5. Laptop connected to T2. T2 connected to DualShock and DualSense controllers (both via cables). T2 output protocol set to PS5.

you need a third party ps4 controller for no disconnects.
See first post for more details:
Code: Select all
Step-by-step on how to use the Titan Two with PlayStation 5 games:
- On PS5 goto Settings -> Accessories -> Controllers -> Communication Method: USB
- Configure the Titan Two output protocol to "USB PlayStation 5"
- Connect the Titan Two output port to PS5 console
- Optional: Plug any third-party PS4 controller to the Titan Two (Astro, Nacon, Scuf Vantage, Razer, Hori, etc)
- Optional: If supported by the controller, plug the headset on the controller's audio jack
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby UK_Wildcats » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:09 pm

Scachi wrote:
UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:I just got my PS5 and I am getting disconnects. Is it my configuration?

you need a third party ps4 controller for no disconnects.
See first post for more details:
Code: Select all
Step-by-step on how to use the Titan Two with PlayStation 5 games:
- On PS5 goto Settings -> Accessories -> Controllers -> Communication Method: USB
- Configure the Titan Two output protocol to "USB PlayStation 5"
- Connect the Titan Two output port to PS5 console
- Optional: Plug any third-party PS4 controller to the Titan Two (Astro, Nacon, Scuf Vantage, Razer, Hori, etc)
- Optional: If supported by the controller, plug the headset on the controller's audio jack

I thought the DS4 would authenticate; however, the key is 3rd party (aka not Sony) controller. I have a Logitech G29, so I will use it. Thank you.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby whiteindian » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:20 pm

Any one respond please?

ALSO - NEW CABLE did not change spinning light problem nor did trying all other ports on PS5 console. AS mentioned in my earlier posts all hardware has been tested independently and working correctly.

However, the T2 will not connect to my PS5 despite having correct USB communication settings on console and having correct Gtuner settings/output protocols settings all being correct.

Does the T2 actually work on PS5 or not? I have bought a Ps4 Hori mini gamepad, i tried just wired only controller connection to T2 with wired connection to Ps5 (with new cables, woth cable provided, all ports on Ps5 console) got nothing except spining light. The same outcome with bluetooth connection to controller, hori into input b, output wired to console.

What is the fix? (yes i do have latest firmware)

Answer please someone??????[/quote][/quote]

why did the post after mine get a reply and I still dont have an answer for my problem?

Please help someone??
whiteindian
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion