What Happen with this Community ?

Any discussion that is not related to other forums goes here.

What Happen with this Community ?

Postby teddy18 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:30 am

Hello i Im Very Long in this Forum Since Titan One Released
and The Community helped each other If one need Help or have a Quastionen Since Two Years Nobody helped one of you need IT
Or The Other Probleme is Nobody Publish Script GPC they Only Published ad Bycode
That is a Problem Guys
Because i am havent Coding Skils but i can Lesen how to Code If i See how this Script was Written
Thats why WE need GPC

Please Stop Released Script as Bycode

Guy i have published a Gyros Script for you Guys everyone can use IT and See how The Code ist Witten
teddy18
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: What Happen with this Community ?

Postby Mad » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:35 pm

Input translators have never been a focus point it's been more about scripts. The ones you see from J2K or DontAtMe are done via CV - Same as the XIM.
Hopefully in the future J2K can create a CV script so that users can train their own input translators.

It'd certainly be nice if people contributed more but there are plenty of good open source scripts. Still the best way to learn would be the documentation.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby teddy18 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:12 pm

First IT should be Focus on InputTranslater for Mouse and Keyboard Someone should do IT

Secend The Problems is everyone Released there Code On Bycode
You dont have The Chance to See The Code how IT was Made to batter Understand The
Coding

Mad Can you Help me ?
teddy18
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Mad » Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:17 pm

teddy18 wrote:First IT should be Focus on InputTranslater for Mouse and Keyboard Someone should do IT

I'd suggest getting an XIM since their focus is MnK and there are lots of translators.

teddy18 wrote:Secend The Problems is everyone Released there Code On Bycode
You dont have The Chance to See The Code how IT was Made to batter Understand The
Coding

There's still plenty of open source scripts to look at but the only real way to learn is by reading the documentation.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Qzkago » Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:26 pm

teddy18 wrote:First IT should be Focus on InputTranslater for Mouse and Keyboard Someone should do IT

Secend The Problems is everyone Released there Code On Bycode
Coding

Mad Can you Help me ?

1. The input translator is fine, if you want more features in the input translator then tweak or make a new GPC script for it

2. The resources available are good enough for you to make your own code, with features you need. You do not need to see the code for every project from every release to learn
Qzkago
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby jelly44 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:37 am

Mad wrote: Hopefully in the future J2K can create a CV script so that users can train their own input translators.

That would be a dream come true. I've been using T2 for MnK for a couple of years now and I've never managed to have the smooth aim experience I have when playing games on PC.
- My recommendation for learning C programming: 'C Programming Absolute Beginner's Guide'
- Create your own scripts with GPC2 Scripting
jelly44
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Return to Off Topic Discussion