Strange PS4 Issues Today purple screen and menu opens with W

Any discussion that is not related to other forums goes here.

Strange PS4 Issues Today purple screen and menu opens with W

Postby MindCtrlZomB » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:40 am

I booted up the ps4 everything seemed normal, i changed a few classes swapped the dredge for the x2
and changed some perks around thats all i did then went into the game,

I spawned in a game already in progress, and when i went to move the menu came on
like i had pressed the menu button on the controller but it brought up the the bit with the picture of the controller.

i powered down my ps4 and then booted it back up and now the screen is showing a purple tint
to the color, when ever i press W the menu opens if i press it again it closes

i have not changed any bindings or anything else.Has anybody else had any issues ?
I had theater crash bo3 back to the dashboard yesterday other then that it was fine

Also I noticed after the last psn update they had re-enabled vibration and i had to use the pad
in wireless mode to be able to turn off vibration as it would not let me when the xim was plugged in
MindCtrlZomB
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Strange PS4 Issues Today purple screen and menu opens wi

Postby MindCtrlZomB » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:02 pm

sorted it, last night i did a on the fly change to my smg config,
i did not plug the xim into pc at all last night.

today what had happened is my assault config had set itself button W as the menu button (No change done by me)

which made me freak right out as i didn't know wat was wrong so i rebooted the ps4 and the monitor came on ok until bo3 booted up and it went purple

i have just been checking the xim4 thats when i noticed button w had binded to menu on its own
this must be a bug in the the new rc
MindCtrlZomB
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Return to Off Topic Discussion