EliteQueen & EliteKing's TitanOne Films

Any general discussion that is not related to the Titan One device goes here.

Re: EliteQueen & EliteKing's TitanOne Films

Postby EliteKing » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:54 am

User avatar
EliteKing
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:57 am
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: EliteQueen & EliteKing's TitanOne Films

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:09 am

Another great video. I like your narrative!! :) thanks for keep those coming. You know what would be nice? have a picture-in picture showing you playing with wiimote!!
ConsoleTuner Support Team
User avatar
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army
 
Posts: 15906
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Re: EliteQueen & EliteKing's TitanOne Films

Postby EliteKing » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:33 am

J2Kbr wrote:Another great video. I like your narrative!! :) thanks for keep those coming. You know what would be nice? have a picture-in picture showing you playing with wiimote!!



mmmmmm, thatd be interesting to do. i do have a gopro that i could use for it... thanks for the idea.

...also, would it possible to add youtubers who use the T1 on the Console Tuner's youtube page? not just for me, but for the rest of the guys who use a T1. i have Console Tuner on my wall and i am whoring out your product to all of my old school Wii CoD buddies that refuse to play with dual sticks on newer consoles.
User avatar
EliteKing
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:57 am
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: EliteQueen & EliteKing's TitanOne Films

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:43 pm

EliteKing wrote:...also, would it possible to add youtubers who use the T1 on the Console Tuner's youtube page? not just for me, but for the rest of the guys who use a T1. i have Console Tuner on my wall and i am whoring out your product to all of my old school Wii CoD buddies that refuse to play with dual sticks on newer consoles.

Sure, I will be happy in doing that. Just let me know how to add youtubers to the consoletuner's page? I am not aware of that. thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
User avatar
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army
 
Posts: 15906
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Re: EliteQueen & EliteKing's TitanOne Films

Postby EliteKing » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:32 am

J2Kbr wrote:Sure, I will be happy in doing that. Just let me know how to add youtubers to the consoletuner's page? I am not aware of that. thanks.


yeah so what you do is...

go to your main channel page.

look on the right side of the page under the "featured channels" tab.

you click on the little pencil in the upper right corner of the box and hit edit module.

once in there, you can rename the title of the "featured channels" to something different like "T1 Enthusiasts" lol and you can add people by copy and pasting their channel link into the "enter channel name or url" area, then click add and done when you are finished and voilà
User avatar
EliteKing
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:57 am
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: EliteQueen & EliteKing's TitanOne Films

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:55 am

Thank you for the instructions ... I have already included your channel there!! :)
ConsoleTuner Support Team
User avatar
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army
 
Posts: 15906
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Re: EliteQueen & EliteKing's TitanOne Films

Postby EliteKing » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:02 am

J2Kbr wrote:Thank you for the instructions ... I have already included your channel there!! :)


AWESOME! thanks man! i even embellished a bit on my YT banner lol
User avatar
EliteKing
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:57 am
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: EliteQueen & EliteKing's TitanOne Films

Postby EliteKing » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:35 am

LIVE STREAM IS... WELL, LIVE!
User avatar
EliteKing
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:57 am
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: EliteQueen & EliteKing's TitanOne Films

Postby EliteKing » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:43 am

be up in a bit, lol
User avatar
EliteKing
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:57 am
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: EliteQueen & EliteKing's TitanOne Films

Postby EliteKing » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:50 am

stream is back up!
User avatar
EliteKing
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:57 am
Location: San Jose, CA

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests