Battlefiel 1 beta

Any discussion that is not related to other forums goes here.

Battlefiel 1 beta

Postby Titan » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:45 am

Hi everyone. Don't forget Battlefield 1 open beta begins August 31st which is this Wednesday. I cant wait to try out the old game packs to see if they are compatible. I had a blast on the Titanfall 2 open beta. I equipped the optimized rapid fire mod which was all i really needed. I was destroying them every match. I leveled up Automatic Rifle to lv 43. My overall level was 14. I would really like my progress to transfer to the full release of TTF2 but that's unlikely. Anyways, Battlefield 1 beta and then hopefully a beta for Infinite Warfare will be available. :smile0206:
Titan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: Battlefiel 1 beta

Postby bonefisher » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:22 am

The old game packs should work pretty well to start off. They would need very little changes to throw back out there for what I seen in Alpha play. Can't wait to see if they got the horses being used in this one. Hopefully have time to test out and make changes if need be to my script from alpha play.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:04 pm

Sweet! Is it open on consoles as well?
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby OFC-Giorgio » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:08 pm

The_Rabid_Taco wrote:Sweet! Is it open on consoles as well?

On PS4 it is. Got my early access code today. Will try the beta tonight :) with the wiimote of course and without mods :)
OFC-Giorgio
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Bleak5170 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:19 pm

Titan wrote:Hi everyone. Don't forget Battlefield 1 open beta begins August 31st which is this Wednesday. I cant wait to try out the old game packs to see if they are compatible. I had a blast on the Titanfall 2 open beta. I equipped the optimized rapid fire mod which was all i really needed. I was destroying them every match. I leveled up Automatic Rifle to lv 43.

How did the rapid fire really help at all with Titanfall 2? Every gun in the game is pretty much full-auto except for the shotgun and sniper.
Bleak5170
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Return to Off Topic Discussion