Infinite Warfare Multiplayer

Any discussion that is not related to other forums goes here.

Infinite Warfare Multiplayer

Postby Titan » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:36 am

Infinite Warfare multiplayer looks crazy good. Cant wait to use my rapid fire mods. Its Nuke Season!! :smile0202: !!
Titan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: Infinite Warfare Multiplayer

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:33 am

:smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby OFC-Giorgio » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:00 am

Last night I watched the call of duty infinite warfare multi player presentation as well as more footage and commentary of cod you tuber: drift0r (with a zer0) and was very disappointed in the continuation of the futuristic path of cod.

To me it seems that cod Infinite Warfare
= cod Imbecile Robot Fanfare
= cod Advanced Kangaroo Warfare mixed with black ops 3.

I love SciFi but not in call of duty. It is just not my cup of tea.

There will be a IW "beta" only 1!!! month before release and only when you pre order.

The modern warfare 1 remastered trailer looked fun (trip down memory lane) and will have all the original MP maps (10 at launch and 6 more in December). I like it but not that much to make me buy the full IW version just to get the MW1. Hopefully in the future they make it a separate buy.

It is heart breaking to see cod to deteriorate after so many years of fun with it on the wii and wiiu.

For now I will stick to PS4 Battlefield 1 (which I pre orded)
and PS3 MW3. With the wiimote of course!
OFC-Giorgio
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Titan » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:58 pm

I agree with your opinions; however I'm only purchasing infinite warfare because Infinity Ward's games have very good hit detection and very fluent movement unlike Treyarch and Sledge Hammer. "Advanced kangaroo Warfare" lol that's the first time I've heard that one.
Titan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby pablosscripts » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:42 am

I might be one of the only ones, but I absolutely loved Advanced Warfare and Black Ops 3, but I'm also disappointed about the futuristic direction of the next IW game. Did we really need all 3 to be futuristic?

You see it's a double edged sword. I've read interviews before where they've said there is no governing body that coordinates things between the three studios. The good thing is, this means they have absolute autonomy to build the game they want. No management intervention. No suits telling them what to do. The bad thing is we end up in a situation like this. If it was centrally planned, you'd have a nice mix of past, present and future, instead we have three futuristic games.

So what's better? More management influence, or absolute autonomy at the risk of there being zero coordination between studios? I'd say the situation we are in is the lesser of two evils. That being said, even if it needs to be futuristic, I guess I find it particularly unfortunate that it's just SO similar to BO3. I bloody love BO3 but I didn't want it to be the same game. It could have been futuristic but still different.

Anyway, I'll probably buy it as I'm sure the core game is still going to be solid.

The other problem is this - it's difficult to project where sentiment is going to be 3 years from now. When Ghosts released, people were sick and tired of modern day shooters. They wanted something new. Titanfall blew everyone's minds. 3 years later, it's old news.

So you could say - Treyarch should be prepping a modern day or WW2 shooter...but who knows? Maybe 3 years from now all the BF1 clones will have burned us out. It's a very, very tough position to be in trying to steer a ship not knowing what the world will look like when you get there.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Titan » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:00 pm

Whilst we are on this topic, does anyone have any tips they can share which may help me to combat the LAG and improve my connection in Call of Duty Games. I have done many things such as using a Cat 7 cable instead of a wireless connection. I have also deleted applications i no longer use on the ps4, plus i have deleted a significant portion of people on my friends list as i believe it may have been affecting the performance of my PS4. I even bought a BenQ RL2455 monitor which has a 1ms response time. However I still experience unbearable lag from time to time. There is nothing else using the internet in my house except my PS4. My router is password protected. What do i need next?, a scuff controller which i have heard has a faster response time than regular PS4 controllers.

Please help me if you can. Thanks
Titan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:38 pm

Could just be PSN issues. I can't seem to get an upload speed of more than 900Kb on a good day. See what your network speed test results show in the network connection test. If they are really bad may not be much you can do. I've tried port forwarding, static IP, skip the router and direct connect to internet, and a few others. Nothing has helped. I have 100Mb/s down and 10Mb/s up. Laptop on other side of house beats those out averaging 115Mb/s down and 12Mb/s up. XBox 1 has no issues. Only PS4, which is also the only one wired. Destiny, CoD, and a few others have been having unbearable lag issues. I'll let you know if I do come across anything that helps though. Really sounds like upload isn't good though.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby bonefisher » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:37 pm

I own everything of all breeds. lol! PS4 looks better and cleaning picture than Xbox One but PS4 doesn't even hold a candle to Xbox One online game play never did and never will. My advise is to play when everyone else is playing in your area and don't hook up with buddies that are 10 thousand miles away to party up with them. Shut off anything in the house that uses the internet including wifi for the phones. Reboot your system along with router for a few minutes at least once a week. If still can't kill no one camp like heck. lol!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Titan » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:10 pm

Thanks bonefisher and the rabid taco. Oh i forgot to mention i even switched to a static ip and still nothing. Thanks again, i appreciate the replies. :smile0201:
Titan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby pablosscripts » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:45 pm

A good way to force local connections is via a Netduma:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2rnnggjrW1Q
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Next

Return to Off Topic Discussion