You guys getting the PS4 Pro and Scorpio?

Any discussion that is not related to other forums goes here.

Re: You guys getting the PS4 Pro and Scorpio?

Postby Titan » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:04 am

I currently own a PS4 and to be honest i only bought it for God of War. Unfortunately after 3 Years all i got was an E3 sample of the game with no release date. The PS4 Pro boasts hardware when what is really needed are games and a better network experience. Microsoft XBOX has always been my console of choice so I'm waiting on the Scorpio. I was tempted to pickup up the xbox slim but i choose not to due to the fact the scorpio is just a year away.
Titan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: You guys getting the PS4 Pro and Scorpio?

Postby pablosscripts » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:36 am

Titan wrote:I currently own a PS4 and to be honest i only bought it for God of War. Unfortunately after 3 Years all i got was an E3 sample of the game with no release date. The PS4 Pro boasts hardware when what is really needed are games and a better network experience. Microsoft XBOX has always been my console of choice so I'm waiting on the Scorpio. I was tempted to pickup up the xbox slim but i choose not to due to the fact the scorpio is just a year away.

This is what really disappointed me, the lack of games, or even upgrades. Upgrades would be the easiest.

Imagine if they simply cut deals with publishers and said ok the top 10 games from the last 3 years will all get 60fps frame rates and a ultra realism texture upgrade (aka. the PC port). It would have been much cheaper than developing new games, and it would have sold me instantly to know all the best games that I already own will be upgraded for free.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion