Infinite warfare beta thoughts

Any discussion that is not related to other forums goes here.

Re: Infinite warfare beta thoughts

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:58 am

Didn't realize week 2 was live yet. I'll probably end up doing the same. The quick scoping is out of hand already, can't wait to see how bad it gets when there is a full release. Btw, is the lag or hit detection running any better this week?
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby EliteKing » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:03 am

feels like MW3wii textures + Ghosts gameplay + AW movements = a unpolished, clunky shitfest. i did not enjoy the beta at all. when i stream CoD i usually last 2+ hours, for the IW beta, i lasted 52 mins. i literally said, "im done," and i did not regret it.

i too, will be waiting for the glorious return of Captain Price and MWR but will only purchase it if it is separate from IW. BF1 is looking better and better...

EliteKing
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby OFC-Giorgio » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:56 am

Only on PlayStation 4, the Infinite Warfare Beta Weekend 2 is open to everyone on the platform — no preorder or code is needed to play.
OFC-Giorgio
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Titan » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:02 am

The hit detection felt the same and the lag was less, but the sniping seemed even more powerful. I was so looking forward to this game. I was going to purchase my titan 2 (which im still getting regardless) and wreck stuff now i have to wait for sledgehammer next cod. If its not a modern boots on ground Im done with COD.
Titan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:42 am

Haven't had to much time to play the beta but the problem that lies with COD is there to tight to get there own dedicated servers like Battlefield and Titanfall to make the game play right and rely on hosting which gives a lot of bad game play.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Titan » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:36 pm

@bonefisher I once watched a youtuber that explained the reason activision refuses to implement dedicated servers. As he summed up it was to give new players an advantage in order for them to succeed at the game. in return that layer would be more likely to buy into micro transactions and dlc than someone getting destroyed on a daily basis.
Titan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion